[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

where's the FF chatter

BeeR

I seem to recall this place (and/or others) with lots of talk about who to draft/etc by this time of year - is my dementia kicking in again or are things surprisingly quiet? Aren't we getting right into prime draft figuring/etc about now? What y'all went off and got a life?

This is the cruel little dead time when there is nothing happening much beyond some rookie signings that you know are going to happen anyway. It'll pick up with the HOF game and the opening of camps.

I'll start.

Pettigrew vs. Scheffler

Who gets the TE stats in DET?

Since DET wants to include a passing TE in their system and Pettigrew is a better blocker than Scheffler (by default), then there ya go.

Can we take this to the correct forum...thanks. :wacko:

I seem to recall this place (and/or others) with lots of talk about who to draft/etc by this time of year - is my dementia kicking in again or are things surprisingly quiet? Aren't we getting right into prime draft figuring/etc about now? What y'all went off and got a life?

Shhh!! We're all currently over in the fantasy golf forums whispering it up!

Maybe someone needs to start the thread for "competition for starting jobs at training camp". There is not a whole lot of starting jobs up for grabs in Dallas so I am no help. But I would like to hear from all the other homers of teams elsewhere when training camp starts.

Maybe someone needs to start the thread for "competition for starting jobs at training camp". There is not a whole lot of starting jobs up for grabs in Dallas so I am no help. But I would like to hear from all the other homers of teams elsewhere when training camp starts.

Solid idea. Where's the initiative?

Bears | Matt Forte not guaranteed starting job

Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:25:46 -0400

Chicago Bears RB Matt Forte has not been guaranteed the starting job this season but is expected to receive the first opportunity as the starter, according to Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Tribune. It is not known if Forte will be the team's third-down back or if that job will go to Chester Taylor.

Beras take Unga in 7th round of NFL Supplemental draft today.

Chicago Bears RB Matt Forte has not been guaranteed the starting job this season but is expected to receive the first opportunity as the starter, according to Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Tribune. It is not known if Forte will be the team's third-down back or if that job will go to Chester Taylor.

dang, I've been loving getting Taylor in the 12th round (10 teams) in mocks...

Solid idea. Where's the initiative?

sorry, I guess I got a lotta quit in me.

Now we're talkin'

dang, I've been loving getting Taylor in the 12th round (10 teams) in mocks...

:wacko: now we're really talkin'