[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What day do you print up your cheatsheets?

Chief Dick

I print out a cheatsheet the 1st of Aug. I usually print out a new one two days before each of my re-drafts so that I can rearrange it on how I think it should be.

This year I will print out the day before for each re-draft and not rearrange because I have found that I am not very good at rearranging. :wacko:

I'm in the same camp except that I don't physically rearrange them, I just look them over to see who I might like that may not be neatly packaged up with that bright red bow.

Ditto on the not rearranging thing too but only in one of my locals. I have been pretty successful straying from the order of the sheet in my other leagues but this one has just killed me every year for one reason or another so I'm gonna stick with it and see how things go this year.

Cheat sheets... I use them more like a tier ranking. I'll put a red dot or something next to players I think are undervalued. I know which players and teams I want to avoid. They aren't much more than a checklist to keep track of which players are drafted already. I never use the overall rankings, I like to keep the positions seperate.

Offense is easy. IDP is considerably more difficult. I'll use the same cheat sheet for every draft, even when the scoring systems are different. I don't need to relist my rankings. By draft time, I have researched enough there isn't any need to relist players. I know which ones I want. I need the sheet really just to make sure I haven't forgotten about a player.

No, sir. In fact, I found it to be quite economically savvy. Why buy worthless outdated information when you can print it out at home.

....... nod. that was the poorly executed joke.. those mags are like puddy= premature.

reality is that i print them out a day or two before my drafts. use it more as a list of players than gospel. frequently look for injuries and adjust.

reality is that i print them out a day or two before my drafts. use it more as a list of players than gospel. frequently look for injuries and adjust.

same here... I just need a list where I can circle players I draft and cross off players that somebody else drafts.

But what if you draft gets moved to Friday night? Do you print on Mondays, or still keep it on Tuesdays?

The day of our draft is pretty set in stone and planned weeks in advance. I actually wrote the wrong day of our draft. We used to do an online draft on SATURDAY night BUT a couple years ago we moved to have a LIVE draft (much more fun) and make the weekend a guys weekend with the draft being the final event. We play golf on Saturday afternoon which includes many beverages. After golf Saturday night we go to our local Buffalo Wild Wings for food and a few more beverages. Sunday morning starts with a nice breakfast at a local restaurant followed by 18 more holes of golf. After a short break to grab a shower we all meet at BWW to start our draft at 5:oo. It's a great weekend.

So my routine is pretty set. I print those sheets on Tuesday and then just keep familiarizing myself with them and thinking about what direction i might want to go... especially if I hear some chatter from the other guys as to who they might be targeting.

NEVER TIP YOUR HAND... BUT ALWAYS KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN... SANDBAG WHEN YOU CAN.