[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Team Name?

What team name should I go with this year?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What team name should I go with this year?

• The Runners
    • Takers
    • D'Evils

So this is my 1st post on The Huddle forums and I am truly excited about being apart of this community. I am a commissioner preparing to start my 4th season and I am very excited. I wish everyone the best of luck and may we all win big! My 1st delimma is my team name this year. I always want to go with a a name that puts fear into an opponent. Year 1: The Untouchables Year 2: The Ruler's Brigade Year 3: Slaughterhouse Year 4: ?????

I have decided on three possibilities. But I would like to get your thoughts. The three I am debating on are:

The Runners

Takers

D'Evils (pronounced D-Evils)

Please help!

The Original Whizzinators

or just put "not so" between The and Original

Personally, I prefer something either that is a refelction of yourself (if your initials are D.E. then D'Evils) or simply something entertaining to you and/or your leaguemates like the aforementioned. I'm not sure you can put fear into an opponent with a FF team name but hey, at least you have a plan.

#1 thing; you'll want something that will look good on the trophy..

or try something easy to make fun of.. (as long as it will look good on the trophy)

Pull my finger

Ocho'Stinkos

Preperation-A-Holes

(its someones name on here but) "3rd & Schlong"

these types..

on a side note, there is a manager in my local $ leagues that bears the name "Original Wizzinator" LOL. has had it sine Ontarrio Smith got busted a while back.

but above all be creative, -or take someone elses creativity..-

remember it must look good on the trophy! or be totally hilarious!

Lindsay's Empty Coke Bag

Purple Drank (with the stipulation you absolutely must draft JaMarcus Russell and Johnny Jolly; I don't care if you don't have IDP's)

Bin Laden's Beard Hair

Brunch with Mel Gibson

...you could really just pull a lot of these out of your butt.

Lindsay's Empty Coke Bag

Purple Drank (with the stipulation you absolutely must draft JaMarcus Russell and Johnny Jolly; I don't care if you don't have IDP's)

Bin Laden's Beard Hair

Brunch with Mel Gibson

...you could really just pull a lot of these out of your butt.

Can we have a new poll with all the names mentioned so far instead?

One year I had RANDY Moss and Chad JOHNSON on my team and my team name was Big Unit Receiving Corporation.

Another year I had Chad Johnson, Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson as my starting WRs and my team name was Triple Penetration.

I've had AD on my keeper league team since he was a rookie and my team name has been Purple Jesus Freaks.

Another year I had Chad Johnson, Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson as my starting WRs and my team name was Triple Penetration.

Last year in a league, I was able to draft both Chris Johnson and Andre Johnson (and Chad "Johnson" Ochocino and even Larry Johnson) and named my team Big Johnson.

First of all remove the D-evils or Devil or Satan or what ever evil it will save you some heartache. Religous or not, bad JU JU. The other two are MEhhhh.

Fa Fong Goos

Palmer Breaston Driver Bush

Polished Kolbs

Year 1: The Untouchables Year 2: The Ruler's Brigade Year 3: Slaughterhouse Year 4: ?????

And the reason you keep changing it is.......?

I agree that the best names by far are ones that have something to do w/the person. For example, some from the past I've seen:

Bricklayers (yes the guy was a bricklayer)

Screwdrivers (the guy was a mechanic)

Chromedomes (the guy was bald - surprise his helmet was silver)

etc.

Also it should be fairly short like real team names. These names that are really long are usually stupid IMO, sorry. I will say that the Big Unit Receiving Corporation is an exception as it's kinda clever/funny how it was arrived at. One year a guy had Chad and Calvin and so was "The Johnsons" :wacko: Though I doubt that was the first time that name came up.

Edited by BeeR

Also it should be fairly short like real team names. These names that are really long are usually stupid IMO, sorry. I will say that the Big Unit Receiving Corporation is an exception as it's kinda clever/funny how it was arrived at.

Thank you. You are my new favorite poster!