[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CJ Spiller

Scooby's Hubby

Not sure we'll know much more by late Aug. Lynch is a turd but won't be completely ignored and Jackson is an underrated steady kinda guy who will get his. Spiller wouldn't be more than my RB3 and likely someone else will grab him for RB2.

I'd venture that Fred Jackson might be the RB to own. It's hard to know what happens with Lynch there, but what I envision potentially is Spiller being the Reggie Bush to Jackson's Pierre Thomas while Lynch is the wild card (Mike Bell / Lynell Hamilton or worse). But, of course, we're talking about Buffalo, so making a comparison to New Orleans is kinda ridiculous. They will be lucky to finish higher than 30th in most offensive categories. Spiller's ADP is about a round ahead of Jackson's, yet I think Jackson probably sees slightly more touches. This is all speculation, of course, and training camp may clear things up a bit. But in general a potential 3-headed RBBC on a team as horrible as Buffalo means you should let someone else spend a 7th or 8th round pick on these guys.

I just completed round 1 of a rookie (dynasty) draft last week, and this is how it went:

1)Ryan Matthews

2)Montario Hardesy

3)(me) Jahvid Best

4) Dez Bryant

5)rolando Mcclain

6)ben tate

7) CJ Spiller

So even in dynasty you have doubters. I think a lot of us were expecting a lynch trade before drafting but that just hasn't happened and now the situation in Buffalo is a fantasy train wreck heading into camp. Sorry I don't have any concrete info, just a lot of skepticism.

I took Spiller 3rd in a dynasty draft a couple of months ago, and I didn't like making the pick much either. He'll be starting out on the taxi squad for sure.

Buffalo is such a mess, it's ridiculous. Even IF Spiller becomes the full time back on that team, what's his upside, RB3? I can see him perhaps catching a few long pass/run TD's, but that's about it. he has Reggie Bush II written all over him.

Spiller went 1.2 in our dynasty rook draft and I almost had a heart attack when I got Mathews at 1.3

I'm in a 32 team homer league and am having a hard time trying to decide what Buffalo Homer to choose. If this is any indication on what I think Spillers value is, I'm leaning towards Jackson with that pick.