[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ROLL CALL

Cowboyz1

Well it's that time of year again and I am PUMPED. :wacko::tup: Maybe it's because we have a new rookie that looks like he is going to score on folks. Or maybe itl's because I think Felix is about to pounce on the NFL. Or Maybe it's because the Super Bowl is in DALLAS this year and the Cowboys have a bit more reason to go for broke.

Or Maybe, just Maybe, it's because of all of you.

My Philly, Gmen, Skins Rivals........whom I will gladly lay the lumber right now for every game this season.

Or jmaybe it's the "My Name is Nobody" gun slinging of DMD and Big J when "we all know who" starts some stupid chit in here.

Or it just may be, all the Intel for the FF leagues we're in, despite swearing in Feb. "I will only play in a few leagues next year" it's just killing me dog.

Or maybe, just maybe it's the hunting and gathering of the cheatsheets, charts, and chats in search of the edge for the draft party........

Naw, it's the Hittin........................ :tup:

All I know is this, when the Board is Full it's Ballin time.

So here goes:

Soup- your on

FrontRow- your on

All Cowboys, All the Time......................I got a feelin..............The Cowboys are gonna host the SB.

I'm almost rooting for the Cowboys to make the Super Bowl this year. Can you even imagine how much disappointment you can fit in one stadium when Romo finds a new way to choke? In the Super Bowl. In his own stadium. Talk about perma-grin.

I'm almost rooting for the Cowboys to make the Super Bowl this year. Can you even imagine how much disappointment you can fit in one stadium when Romo finds a new way to choke? In the Super Bowl. In his own stadium. Talk about perma-grin.

I hadn't thought of this. Go 'Boys!!!

Dallas spelled backwards is...

Several different ingredients put together and appreciated for their uniqueness...........

Begin with your staples Witten, Barber, Choice, Crayton and Austin, throw in some Dez, add some Ware and Spencer for bite, sprinkle some Felix for spice and top it all off with a libral amount of ROMO and there you have it............Cowboy SB Sallad.

Several different ingredients put together and appreciated for their uniqueness...........

Begin with your staples Witten, Barber, Choice, Crayton and Austin, throw in some Dez, add some Ware and Spencer for bite, sprinkle some Felix for spice and top it all off with a libral amount of ROMO and there you have it............Cowboy SB Sallad.

lovely:)

"RO-MAIN" <3

I was actually thinking about "roughage"... but I guess that got lost in translation. :wacko:

What's the story with Choice anyway? Felix and Barber are good and all, but Choice seemed to me to be the best when given a chance. Just my :tup:

I know I can't wait to see Green Bay win in Dallas this season.

Hopefully you mean the SB and NOT the scheduled matchup in GB...

It would be so sweet for the Packers to, not only win a Super Bowl, but to win it in Dallas. It would just kill my Cowboy fan friend.

Can't wait to see the Packer's offense averaging 30 points/game (while the defense gives up 28)...welcome to the new AFL!

Edited by The 13ers

I was actually thinking about "roughage"... but I guess that got lost in translation. :wacko:

What's the story with Choice anyway? Felix and Barber are good and all, but Choice seemed to me to be the best when given a chance. Just my :tup:

Long as we are "regular" in the win column you can call it what you want.

Choice is a beast and perhaps the most complete back of the three but Felix has incredible speed and vision. Felix reminds me of a young Faulk while Barber remindes me of a smaller Bettis, while Choice remindes me of George but with more attitude. I can't name a better backfield in the NFL to be truthful.

If Felix becomes a threat out of the backfield as a reciever or lines up wide he will become the starting back. He will be way to dangerous to keep off the field.

Blocking they are all about the same but Barber is a bit nastier, but all three will hit you in the mouth.

Choice is a starter on many other teams. To have him humble and in the rotation is nice. However, starting at tailback is not the same as relief role but to give him his due he did start and played very well when Barber and Felix were out. All I can say is nice to have all three..........

Nice to see you Hawks......too bad your relegated to pulling for another team to lose rather then your own to win.........Talk about perma-grin.....

Pete Carroll, hummmmmm wasn't he running a now defunct/suspended SC program....Sounds more like an escape then promotion.

More like this salad with the demographics in Texas.

Hopefully you mean the SB and NOT the scheduled matchup in GB...

It would be so sweet for the Packers to, not only win a Super Bowl, but to win it in Dallas. It would just kill my Cowboy fan friend.

Can't wait to see the Packer's offense averaging 30 points/game (while the defense gives up 28)...welcome to the new AFL!

Like I said, I can't wait to see Green Bay win in Dallas.

Nice to see you Hawks......too bad your relegated to pulling for another team to lose rather then your own to win.........Talk about perma-grin.....

Pete Carroll, hummmmmm wasn't he running a now defunct/suspended SC program....Sounds more like an escape then promotion.

ohhhhhhhh, burn!!!

At least I'm not completely delusional. Best backfield in the league? :wacko: You must not have been paying attention last year when none of them did anything. Would any of those guys sniff the field in Carolina? Didn't think so.