[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rhino

yellowdog

...though it would be mighty cool if you subscribed to the Huddle if you are going to grab a spreadsheet posted to their free boards.

Very true and I agree but certainly not mandatory.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, 4 days until the first draft and still no Rhino spreadsheet. I am starting to get the shakes....... :tup:

Perfection at this level takes time and dedication to deliver. Thank God though my drafts are not until the end of the month or I'd be going :wacko: as well........

This reminiscing got me to look back to my oldest Rhino spreadsheet. I still have the 2001 spreadsheet from Rhino. Websites that were included were: Football Guys, Tuff Sports, FF WaRoom, Fantasy Sports, Fantasy Advantage, and FF Today.

Top 5 players at their respective skill postion that are still ranked in the top 5 are:

Manning

Randy Moss

Tony Gonzales

2001 notables in the top 10 at their respective positions:

QB #3 - Kurt Warner

QB #6 - McNabb

QB #8 - Farve

RB #6 - Ricky Williams

WR #3 - T.O.

Anybody who is proficient with Excel could probably do the spreadsheet. I would imagine the hardest part would be gathering the data and formatting it to work correctly with the spreadsheet.

LOL, have you ever actually looked at the formulas that are used? I think I'm able to use Excel, including Macros, but some of those are BEYOND comprehension!

And last I heard, Rhino is well, but very, very busy.

LOL, have you ever actually looked at the formulas that are used? I think I'm able to use Excel, including Macros, but some of those are BEYOND comprehension!

And last I heard, Rhino is well, but very, very busy.

:wacko: I guess proficient was an understatement... How about REALLY good?

How about everyone doing their own homework, it makes the entire experience a lot more fulfilling :wacko:

It's like getting to use a calculator on your final calculus exam. You still study, you still "do your homework," it doesn't just give you the answers, but it sure does make your test go a lot more smoothly when you have a tool like that.

It's like getting to use a calculator on your final calculus exam. You still study, you still "do your homework," it doesn't just give you the answers, but it sure does make your test go a lot more smoothly when you have a tool like that.

I've checked Rhino's sheet out and while it's awesome work by Rhino and his generosity and selflessness are a gold standard, I organize my draft and rankings a bit differently. That said, as a superstitious and OCD fantasy football owner I completely understand anyone who is looking for Rhino's handy work. High acumen huddlers like you will survive without it rajn :wacko:

Working on it now. Hoping to have something out this weekend. Sorry for the delay. This life thing keeps getting in the way.

Currently have the following site sthat I'm pulling from:

Huddle (premium)

FFToday (free)

Fantasy Sharks (free)

Whatifsports (free)

I believe there's also:

Realtimesports (free)

CBSSports (free)

Does anyone have any links to other FREE sites with projections? Post them here.

Working on it now. Hoping to have something out this weekend.

You 'da man ... as I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, if you need any help again this year with beta testing on different versions of Excel, shoot me an email.

Maybe FFToolbox? I dont know how accurate the writers are but they seem to do a nice job with the website.

Thank you sir! That site does look interesting, but I could not find any projections there, only rankings. If you can provide a link to the actual projections on FFToolbox, I'll see what I can do about including them.

Again, thanks!