[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Player or Team?

Scout200

While playing fantasy football, you get to chose your own players and compose your own team... For those NFL fans, if your all-time favorite player from your favorite team left, would you follow the player or stay with the team?

-Scout

While playing fantasy football, you get to chose your own players and compose your own team... For those NFL fans, if your all-time favorite player from your favorite team left, would you follow the player or stay with the team?

-Scout

Couldnt you follow both? I dont see it as being mutually exclusive...

-Scout

He's now my least favorite player in the NFL. He's no longer my all time favorite player. I think a lot depends on the situation surrounding how a player leaves the team.

I've heard several Packer fans say that they also like Brett Favre. You might not get Packer fans to go on record as saying that here though.

I can't right now. I appreciate everything he did while a packer, but that time is gone. He's a Viking now. Maybe once he actually retires that will change.

He's now my least favorite player in the NFL. He's no longer my all time favorite player. I think a lot depends on the situation surrounding how a player leaves the team.

No matter what it always turns into a Favre thread!! He is the godfather of football so I guess it works!! :tup: And I am glad to see another Favre season! Bull$hit aside the guy can entertain football wise!! :wacko: Just sayin!!

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Oh get over it already! You had one of the greatest QBs of all time and you're holding a grudge because he didn't/doesn't want to retire yet?!?!? Let the man play and let him try to make the business end work for him just like the owners always do. As a Bear fan, your attitude makes me sick.

Couldnt you follow both? I dont see it as being mutually exclusive...

as an Eagles fan I was always a fan of McNabb....I will continue to follow how he makes out in Washington but I will only be rooting for him when it benefits the Eagles.

"forced" to retire?

:wacko:

Team. Generally speaking, I'll still root for the player as well, so long as he's not playing against my team.

+1

Like Jerry Seinfeld said, and I paraphrase, I cheer for the laundry.

Edited by BS Miscreant

Oh get over it already! You had one of the greatest QBs of all time and you're holding a grudge because he didn't/doesn't want to retire yet?!?!? Let the man play and let him try to make the business end work for him just like the owners always do. As a Bear fan, your attitude makes me sick.

Not to mention that it's not like Green Bay's QB play has gone downhill since he left. I could understand a chip on your shoulder if the Packers' offense sucked and still needed him. But that couldn't be further from the truth.