[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to keep

I'm in a league in which you get to pick two keepers, and they cost you one round higher than where you drafted them (or had them slotted) the previous year. You can keep people for 3 years and the cost escalates one round every year.

With one I'm keeping Chris Johnson for a 6th rounder (drafted him in the 8th two years ago)

My quandary is this

Do I keep Andre Johnson for a 3rd rounder (drafted him in the 5th three years ago) or Ray Rice for a 4th rounder?

I'm leaning toward Andre but I'm starting to see Ray going at #2 or #3 in some mock drafts.

Scoring is pretty much standard PPR scoring.

Any help is much appreciated.

Lineup reqs, when do you draft in the first round, top players expected to be available and can you trade prior to declaring keepers?

Ray for the 4th is the better value, but the league setup may warrant going with AJ instead, thus the above questions. If you can trade beforehand, offer up both Rice and AJ to the league and see who nets you the best offer (no players, picks only). Deal one, keep the other. Solves your dilemma and nets you a draft improvement at no cost.

Lineup reqs, when do you draft in the first round, top players expected to be available and can you trade prior to declaring keepers?

Ray for the 4th is the better value, but the league setup may warrant going with AJ instead, thus the above questions. If you can trade beforehand, offer up both Rice and AJ to the league and see who nets you the best offer (no players, picks only). Deal one, keep the other. Solves your dilemma and nets you a draft improvement at no cost.

2 RB

2 WR

OFlex

QB

TE

LB

DL

DB

DFlex

Unfortunately do not know draft order, but will know that before I have to have my keepers in. As far as the other two questions I'll have to review the league charter.

AJ is a much safer keeper. Rice is a young stud but he has TD vultures all around him in McGahee, McClain and now Boldin to some extent. Your keepers have to be sure things. Forget ADP. we measure that just to know general public sentiment, not to create a player ranking.