[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL Question

The Wolf

My local auction league expanded from 12 to 16 teams this off season. I am having the new owners over for BBQ tonight and I wanted to show them how the blind bid waivers works. Is there a test page or some other way that I can show them? Perhaps a BBID tutorial?

Thanks in advance!

My local auction league expanded from 12 to 16 teams this off season. I am having the new owners over for BBQ tonight and I wanted to show them how the blind bid waivers works. Is there a test page or some other way that I can show them? Perhaps a BBID tutorial?

Thanks in advance!

just use your existing site but then go in and delete the transactions and accouinting records to zero everything out afterward

just use your existing site but then go in and delete the transactions and accouinting records to zero everything out afterward

I would have, but as a redraft, we have no rosters to speak of at all. Let me figure it out...there has to be a way. Thanks for the response J.

did you use mfl last year? if so, set up a new league(it's free for a while) import your rosters from last years site then test on it, when done delete it with the delete league link in the comiish setup page

We've been on MFL for 5 years now. Thing is, we already paid for our 2010 league. Can I go back to 2009 and import to a new league as you mention above? If so, will that affect my current 2010 league in any way?

We've been on MFL for 5 years now. Thing is, we already paid for our 2010 league. Can I go back to 2009 and import to a new league as you mention above? If so, will that affect my current 2010 league in any way?

You should be able to with no affect to the 2010 league. To be safe, e-mail MFL support and confirm.

In the For Commissioners -> Setup screen on the lower left side, there is an option to duplicate the league. Just use this to create a copy of your existing league and play around to your hearts content.

Sweeet. Thanks Smith and all who responded!