[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Sunday Ticket

Favre4ever

Now that Comcast provides the RedZone Channel for almost nothing... I will never again put up with DirectTV

Well, you live in a place where you at least get to see the team you are interested in. It's hard to be much of a fan or follow any team when you barely get to see their games on Sunday. My location gets the Chiefs game piped in every week. :wacko:

Now that Comcast provides the RedZone Channel for almost nothing... I will never again put up with DirectTV

I don't even want to introduce myself to direct tv. our cable shows all the Cowboys and Texans games PLUS we get the Saints if they are at a different time than the Cowboys. East Texas is the hub for those 3 teams. Go free TV! (well, cable anyway)

Well, you live in a place where you at least get to see the team you are interested in. It's hard to be much of a fan or follow any team when you barely get to see their games on Sunday. My location gets the Chiefs game piped in every week. :tup:

:wacko: More often than not, Raider games are blacked out.

Sssh.....I'm almost afraid to tell everyone how good RZ is because they may want to jack up the price.

I always thought it was a dumb idea to continue on with that thread. New ones should be started with the year in the subject.

+100

There's nothing more annoying than adding to threads that are already several pages deep.

To answer OP's question - the standard rate is $29.99 per month for 6 months. I called up and said - "I want to get the $29.99 per month deal that everyone else is getting". Was off the phone in 3 minutes.