[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LenDale White lands.... (Denver)

hooknladder

correction, he attempts to belittle anyone who doesn't think like he does...

:wacko:

Needed to come over to another thread to throw a few barbs because you're getting your ass handed to you in the other one about Kolb, or do you think BearsBroncos needs his hand held since he decided to start throwing rocks (you may be right on that point).

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needed to come over to another thread to throw a few barbs because you're getting your ass handed to you in the other one about Kolb, or do you think BearsBroncos needs his hand held since he decided to start throwing rocks (you may be right on that point).

no, you're just a babbler...I came over to this thread hoping to see something worth reading....but it's just you again...and more of the same babbling..

So let me get this right:

McDicknose dumps the following players:

*Cutler, one of 13 QBs in NFL history to ever throw for 4500+ yds in a season, and the second youngest ever to do it, literally before McDumbass ever sets a foot on the field in Denver as HC because Cutler has character flaws and isn't a McDilwad guy

*Marshall, who holds the record for receiving in a game and also is tied with only Marvin Harrison in NFL history for the NFL record of 3 consecutive seasons with 100+ catches because he has character flaws and isn't a McMegan Foxbag guy

*Scheffler, who is a TE who can stretch the field and makes great catches, and is a legitimate nightmare matchup near the goal line because he has character flaws and isn't a McDilrod guy

*Hillis, who is a bonafide masher/short yardage terror and who also has the hands of an elite WR, languishes on the bench all season despite no other RB (read Moreno) being capable of gaining one foot in 3rd and a yard situations because Hillis has character flaws and isn't a McDingdong guy

But now he's going to bring in LenWhale White to run the ball because he apparently is a high character/strong work ethic McDoofus guy, and even funnier that the Orange and Blue colored glasses wearers are just agog over the brilliant signing to go with drafting two injured WRs and a QB who can't throw straight.

It ought to be interesting to see how this season as well as many future season shakes out when they trade the talent above for guys like Orton, Tebow (the Chosen One), Gaffney, Richard Quinn, and now LenWhale. Looks to me like the changing talent level might be tilted just a tad in the wrong direction, guys...

Correction, I think it was McDilwad who cut Sheffler, McDilrod who removed Cutler.

I think you should be hired by McDonalds to name new sandwiches :tup:

I 100% disagree with you. First, I'm going to accuse you of being an fan of an NFC East team that's not PHI, cuz Buck is a freaking warrior and if i was PHI fan, I would've been pissed that he and Dawkins were let go.

As for KM, that remains to be seen, but he was hit way too many times in the backfield. Our OL crumbled last year and KM was starting most plays two yards on the wrong side of the line... and still put up decent numbers.

:wacko: You clearly have no idea of what you speak of:

http://www.nfl.com/players/correllbuckhalt...le?id=BUC578164

He has 23 starts in NINE seasons because sand gets in his vajajay so often. Nice try though, saying it likes it's all true and stuff. :tup:

Ughh. Grown ups acting like children. Can you jokers just stay on topic?

+1

When it comes to our Broncos, I don't even read BroncoBilly's posts any more :wacko: not a word. When it comes to FF, I certainly read his stuff.

Just curious how you think the current Broncos team is one bit better than the Shanahan teams in his last 3 to 4 years. How do you see any improvement in this team at all? The offense is unquestionably worse and the D is loaded with has-beens and never-weres. The O-line is changing schemes that go directly away from what was always a Shanahan strength in running the football, but if you contend that the improvement helps th passing game, then you have to figure out where you are going to find a QB on the roster who can throw the ball accurately more than 15 yds downfield - the deep pass which happens to be the one strength of the 1st round WR drafted.

This team is a complete mess with very little hope for improvement in the next 3 to 5 years with as far as it has fallen in several different areas. What do you see to be optimistic about?

correction, he attempts to belittle anyone who doesn't think like he does...

I thought that was Grits' M.O.? :tup: BB is simply a frustrated fan - and as a Jets fan, believe me, I can sympathize with boneheaded moves driving one up a wall. I am still upset that we didn't draft Dan Marino 27 years ago... :wacko:...and BB will be upset with Mc(insert favorite insult here, BB) 27 years from now...

Pot to Kettle: "GD, you are one black m'fer!"

I've had my share of stupid ass posts. As I get older, the less sense they make to post. Can you tell me what your argument has to do with LenDale White in Denver? And could you please have a bronco post that didn't contain McDsomething clever. We know you don't like him, but when you constantly do this it makes the rest of your post seem childish.

I gotta agree with BBilly that there's not much left to "wait and see" about McGirlyMan.

What I've seen is epic team collapse in his first season, discarding of young franchise players, mysterious kicking to the curb of a talented D coordinator that finally delivered solid defensive performance, and questionable drafting.

I don't see any way how this turns out favorable for Bronco fans.

The moving of franchise cornerstone-type players alone is going to take years to recover from, never mind any other McD originated shenanigans... that's just something that a teams don't recover from... not teams with the talent level that the Broncos started with when McD got there.

As too White, it really is a shame that they discard a homegrown talent like Hillis, only to end up with last chance slacker like Lendale, but that's what happens when you aren't making logical moves... you end up hamstringing yourself.

Edited by byron2112

I've had my share of stupid ass posts. As I get older, the less sense they make to post. Can you tell me what your argument has to do with LenDale White in Denver? And could you please have a bronco post that didn't contain McDsomething clever. We know you don't like him, but when you constantly do this it makes the rest of your post seem childish.

I'm talking about the childish flame throwing arguments that you seem to be regularly entrenched in. Since you don't like the pot/kettle thing, how about "Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"?

And my argument is that McDaniels (I hope that falls within your grown-up sensibilities range) has cast away a boatload of talent because they didn't have appropriate character according to him, and then he gloms on to a RB whose character has been in question his entire career.

Edited by Bronco Billy

wrong.

15 TD's in 08! :wacko:

over 1100yds rushing the year before.

he will have a role to play.

Why couldn't he keep a roster spot for more than a couple weeks during the month of May under his former college coach? Competing for PT against Julius Jones, Justin Forsett, and a guy with a steel rod in his leg isn't really murderers row.

Edited by bushwacked

McDaniels is going to get a free pass this year no matter how they finish... Here's his excuse.

Here's to a LONG season in Denver! :wacko:

<sigh> Doom going down is probably THE WORST situation that could have happened. With him, I think they still would have struggled for 7 wins. Now, maybe 4. This team is now completely irrelevant. :tup:

I'm talking about the childish flame throwing arguments that you seem to be regularly entrenched in. Since you don't like the pot/kettle thing, how about "Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"?

And my argument is that McDaniels (I hope that falls within your grown-up sensibilities range) has cast away a boatload of talent because they didn't have appropriate character according to him, and then he gloms on to a RB whose character has been in question his entire career.

I know what you're talking about with the flame wars. And like I've said, I've posted more than my share of those, but as time goes on you realize how pointless and stupid they are. As far as McDaniels goes, up to the White signing I liked what he did with Cutler and Marshall, but the back tracking on his stance with White is insanity.

wrong.

15 TD's in 08! :wacko:

over 1100yds rushing the year before.

he will have a role to play.

You forgot 2009...

222 yards rushing. 2 touchdowns. You can't put too much stock in what happened in 2008, let alone 2007. A lot has changed since then. You can't dismiss last years garbage season followed up by his stellar off season.

Why couldn't he keep a roster spot for more than a couple weeks during the month of May under his former college coach? Competing for PT against Julius Jones, Justin Forsett, and a guy with a steel rod in his leg isn't really murderers row.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

..-you rarely, if ever, post a new topic,....and routinely snipe those that do. :tup:

I don't create topics just to create topics. I let others do that and give my point of view when it's something I have to say. The only "sniping" of done to you is your non stopped insanity over Clinton Portis and how you're quick to bring it up anytime anyone posts on anything. That stuff doesn't add to the boards. It's whatever, but when we get to the point where we're discussing McDaniels trading Cutler and Marshall when the thread is about LenDale White, we're off topic. Name calling on a message board is as nerdy and pointless as it gets. Sorry if I'm not throwing any insults or barbs your way.