[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ref admits he blew calls

Zooty

That was a horrible call. I remember that one. :wacko:

I thought this was the most cut-and-dry of all the calls. Jackson clearly put his hand directly onto the sternum of the defender in wide open space. If that isn't a push-off, I don't know what is. It wouldn't be called every single time, but at least 6-7 out of 10 that would be called a push. The real problem is that all of these calls are typically called 2/3 of the time, but all of them got called in one game. None were bad calls, it was just the fact that the Seahawks were penalized for all of them, and they didn't get away with any of them.

Did the refs bite on the play fake that made Randel-Els TD happen? Hawk fans may never get over this. Mostly because they may never sniff a chance again and know it and live it. The biggest bunch of fair weathered fans I have ever seen. Greatest around when Hawks are on a roll, silent as a church mouse when they are not. UW fans are exactly the same. Lack of perrenial winners is the major cause IMO. Hawks have one or two more losing seasons and tickets will be a dime a dozen.

Handfull of jersey

Handfull of arm

A little of each just to be sure

Also I find the eagle eye ability of the officials impressive in picking up what may or may not have been a hold, but have to wonder how on the same play they had issues picking up a guy statically lined up in the nuetral zone right over the ball or the guy Locklear was accused of holding leaving early.