[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafting Software

tosberg34

Have to say that i've NEVER heard of DraftCruncher. I downloaded it yesterday and I'm quite impressed. I think this is the one I'm going to try out this year as it has everything I'm looking for. Oh, did I mention it was FREE?

Thanks for the input!

Semper Fi tosberg34!! My big bro is a Lieutenant Colonel in the Marines. Nice to see the support!

Draft Cruncher seems to work well but I have one question. Can you input your retention players "round" - The round you lose when retaining a player? I didnt see anything on that.

Draft Cruncher seems to work well but I have one question. Can you input your retention players "round" - The round you lose when retaining a player? I didnt see anything on that.

I have the same issue. I contacted these guys and they said something like..they currently don't offer that function…but they'd try to get it in for next year. They also suggested that I simply "pick" the "kept" player for the team when that pick comes up. If you follow that. Anyway, it should work.

I have the same issue. I contacted these guys and they said something like..they currently don't offer that function…but they'd try to get it in for next year. They also suggested that I simply "pick" the "kept" player for the team when that pick comes up. If you follow that. Anyway, it should work.

Thanks, then thats the plan!

big fan. I like it's interface and since I'm an excel idiot, this works wonders.

I used it last year for the first time and can't talk enough good about it.

Can you import other projections, or are you stuck using theirs?

I don't know about importing other projections. Only used it the one year and liked it. I had the 3rd highest scoring team in one league and won the other. Can I export projections from here?

I don't know about importing other projections. Only used it the one year and liked it. I had the 3rd highest scoring team in one league and won the other. Can I export projections from here?

No. But DraftLab comes preloaded with our projections and you can download updates as often as we update our projections here. Just my opinion, but draft software is only as good as the projections backing up the cheat sheets generated. I'll take ours over whomever's all day long. But I am a bit biased.

No. But DraftLab comes preloaded with our projections and you can download updates as often as we update our projections here. Just my opinion, but draft software is only as good as the projections backing up the cheat sheets generated. I'll take ours over whomever's all day long. But I am a bit biased.

Does DraftLab run on the IPAD?

Whitney,

2 suggs, if you don't mind....

#1) Try to convince Rotolab to put in an "Import roster" function from MFL. It could prove valuable during the season and increase their sales. For tracking during the season if nothing else.

#2) Have them expand their database to accommodate 32 team leagues. 30 makes no sense and there are a lot of Homer leagues out there.

TIA

rr26

I used the Draft Cruncher this past weekend and I was very happy with it. If you don't plan to use it as a draft aid…you can still plug in the results of your draft and look at the post draft analysis. Pretty slick IMO. It attempts to determine who had the best draft. Also, has a list of the top reaches and top value picks. Kind of fun/interesting.

I couldn't get draft cruncher to work for my second draft and so I paid for draftlab.

and I have to say, I liked cruncher better. There's an overall list that you can work off of or there's the individual position lists (which you can see both on the same screen). Draftlab only offers the position lists.

Draftlab only offers the position lists.

You need to look at it it a bit more...there's an editor list where you can go in and adjust every player's stat field, there's an availability/drafted list...

There's a ton of stuff and different ways to look at players...my advice is to play around with all the different functionality as it takes awhile to get used to everything...but once you do you'll never go back to the freebies as they don't come close to offering everything that DraftLab does.