[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never gone to the immernets for help before...

digitaldan21

... but my lady and I are having twins, and we're working on names, and when we go to family the advice always seems, well tainted.

Here's what we are thinking of going with right now...

Alexis Jade Overton

Elianna Reese Overton (el-E-ahna)

If the phonetic spelling is askew I apologize, but want to give anyone who would like to respond an idea since it can evidently be read about 25-30 different ways LOL.

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated, so I can put this issue to rest and get back to my draft prep.

Thanks,

-DD21

Edited to add last names.

Edited by digitaldan21

... but my lady and I are having twins, and we're working on names, and when we go to family the advice always seems, well tainted.

Here's what we are thinking of going with right now...

Alexis Jade

Elianna Reese (el-E-ahna)

If the phonetic spelling is askew I apologize, but want to give anyone who would like to respond an idea since it can evidently be read about 25-30 different ways LOL.

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated, so I can put this issue to rest and get back to my draft prep.

Thanks,

-DD21

I like them. And we can work on it with the gang at the draft during rules discussion if you haven't decided by then. :wacko:

Always hard to say without knowing the last name, I mean, if your last name is Spade, Alexis Jade Spade wouldn't work. :wacko:

Given the info at hand, I give Alexis Jade a 9 out of 10, and Elianna Reese a 7 out of 10.

Oh, and congrats my man, you are sooooooooo f*cked. :lol::tup::tup::lol:

Do you find out if they are identical twins when they are born or can they find that out early with the medical equipment they have now?

I'm like Kid...I like Alexis, don't like Elianna too much.

No way to know if they're identical before they're born. We've even been told it may take a while after they are born to be certain one way or the other, outside of running a DNA panel, and we won't be doing that, just wait and see. :wacko: