[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Williams SEA WR

fogbowl

Oops, I thought this was going to be about the Mike Williams in Tampa. He has allot of value, especially in dynasty leagues. He looks to have sewed down one of the starting spots in Tampa already. As for the Mike Williams you are talking about, It's possible, but I doubt it. He's not draftable either way. Keep an eye on him the first few weeks of the season to see if he steps up and at least becomes a legit red zone target.

Was getting my haircut today and in the waiting room read a recent copy of SI. They had an article on mike williams with a picture of him displaying his insane verticle. He is down to 230 again and seems to have the motivation. According to the article he does not want to end up on the list for biggests busts of all time.

His physical tools are unmatched by any Wrs on the roster. He is still only 26. I am hoping he can make an impact this year and next year we are talking about him as a tier 3 receiver.

That touchdown on Saturday night pretty much means that Mike Williams is going to be on the 53 man roster. I am a homer, but do believe that he has a good chance to have fantasy value. I would consider taking a late round flier on him. He's huge, he looked pretty fast and Pete Carroll loves him. There is a good chance that TJ or Deoin Branch gets hurt, and that means Williams could be the #1 WR for the Hawks at some point during the season.

Carroll seems pretty intent on giving his former star pupil every chance to show what he can do. He'll make the team, and he'll play. Hasselbeck likes to try to test his new targets early. He'll get opportunities to make plays. Hasselbeck doesn't really have a great connection with anybody on this team. For all we know, Williams could become his favorite. Doubtful, but possible.

• 3 weeks later...