[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westbrook a 49er

Footballjoe

(KFFL) The San Francisco 49ers have agreed to terms with unrestricted free-agent RB Brian Westbrook (Eagles) on a one-year deal, a source told Matt Barrows, of the Sacramento Bee. Financial terms were not disclosed.

He chose them over the Rams? Buzz around here was the Rams were very interested.

Well, fine. Have fun in San Francisco, Brian. You know, winning and stuff. :wacko:

I guess all of Coffee's touches now go to Westy.

Well, last year, other than when Gore was injured that would have been almost 0. So it sounds like people are assuming that he's more than insurance. Which is a fair assumption considering we're talking about one of the best rb's over the past number of years. ( Although i really think he should've retired...)

The fact that the 49ers did not want Westbrook until a backup was injured speaks volumes to how much they might use him. Westy is a veteran who's better days are past. They have never used any committee in San Francisco with Gore and a broken down over-aged RB is not going to change that.

The fact that the 49ers did not want Westbrook until a backup was injured speaks volumes to how much they might use him. Westy is a veteran who's better days are past. They have never used any committee in San Francisco with Gore and a broken down over-aged RB is not going to change that.

exactly...I think Westy = LT this year...they will do similar numbers barring injury...

This is flat scary for the rest of the NFC West and puts the 49ers into the 2nd tier of the NFC IMO. He is the absolutely perfect compliment to Gore. I think he is going to convert a bunch of crucial 3rd and 5's that this team has been lacking. Westbrook still has a couple big plays left, and walks into a perfect role to help a team get over the hump. The additions of Westbrook and Ginn take the biggest deficiencies of the 49ers and could potentially turn them into strengths. If, and I know it is a big if, Alex Smith takes a step forward, the 49ers become legitimate.

I don't think this hurts Gore much, if any. With the kind of football Singletary wants to play, the pounding RB is always the key offensively. He'll get as much as he can handle.

I would imagine it would have to. He's not signing to sit on the bench. I have to think he'll limit Gore's reception totals.

I agree with you.

Are you Finging a place where can get nfl spamshirts,especially

cheap nfl spamshirts or just

cheap spamshirts ?

go to spam.com,my beloved spamshirts just cost me 19$ with good quarity and fast deliver!

I agree with you.

cheap nfl spamshirts or just

cheap spamshirts ?

go to spam.com,my beloved spamshirts just cost me 19$ with good quarity and fast deliver!

Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm always looking for cheap clothing!

I agree with you.

cheap nfl spamshirts or just http://www.spam.com' rel="external nofollow">

cheap spamshirts ?

I am finging that foreigner aholes pushing their wal-mart crapola is getting almost as old as being so freaking stupid they can't spell the simplest of words. I hope our country bombs yours very soon. Go away Ladka. Tank you beddy much.