[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NY vs NY

BeeR

Big surprise there.

To his credit, he had that fine TD run called back but hasn't done much otherwise. Doesn't look bad IMO though.

Manning took a vicious lookin blow on Jacobs' brilliant run-into-the-QB play (I think it was Jacobs).

The big shocker: Greene caught a ball!

While he's playing in scrub time in a preseason game, Victor Cruse (WR NYG) looks pretty damn good!

no kidding! Made a really nice 1-handed grab.

6 rec's, 145 yrds, 3 TDs for an undrafted WR.

Another Miles Austin or Marques Colston in the making??

(yeah - I know Colston WAS drafted, but he was Mr. Irrelevant)

Too much talent ahead of him. Otherwise, he'll make team but have trouble getting playing time.

He beat just about every Jets DB in the game tonight.. He keeps that up and he'll see plenty of playing time..

#1 it's just preseason. #2 he has at least Smith, Nicks and Manningham easily ahead of him.

He beat just about every Jets DB in the game tonight.. He keeps that up and he'll see plenty of playing time..

Not the starting CB's, Cromartie or Wilson. While I was dumbfounded Cruz was able to make that catch one handed, it was even more remarkable that he had Lowery in a headlock at the time. Now THAT was amazing. The Jets are missing Revis big time though. After Cromartie and Wilson, they have nothing. 4 WR sets will pick them to shreds.

Is Cruz the next Colston, or the next Clowney? Even Ryan said if the Giants cut him, the Jets will pick him up! Kid was impressive for sure.

Is Cruz the next Colston, or the next Clowney? Even Ryan said if the Giants cut him, the Jets will pick him up! Kid was impressive for sure.

After he caught the one-hander turned TD, I saw the OC talking to him and imagined it as "Nice catch kid. That's going to get you picked up somewhere else." But as the game went on, I got the feeling he'll have a home for at least this season. Not much fantasy relevance with so much talent ahead of him, but I think he'll make the squad if he shows up even a little in another preseason game.

Cruz was probably the story of the game, other than Pace going after Manning. Either Pace has no nose for the ball or he was taking a shot, IMO.

Cruz was probably the story of the game, other than Pace going after Manning. Either Pace has no nose for the ball or he was taking a shot, IMO.

Watch the video for more than 1/2 a second. He's clearly just reacting to the fact the ball is still in play. He didn't even take Manning to the ground, pulling off as the ball pops out and begins chasing the ball down.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5469785&a...egoryid=2459789