[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please stop the madness

rajncajn

How's Bush feel?

Does Brees favor hitting Bush when it's open?

Is Bush capable of handling a bigger load?

From a pretty reputable souce...

A friend of mine is a friend of Brett's. His mom and Brett's mom are the closest of friends. Brett's mom just called his mom to tell her that Brett is coming back and the Dr. has cleared him to play. He said that he is on a plane to Minnesota right now. You guys know me and I'm only putting this up because I trust my friend... We'll see, I'm skeptical but I just wanted to share this hot off my inside source.

This friend of mine before I knew of his Favre connection, was correct and early on the Jets and the Vikings last year before the news... on both occasions I didn't even freaking know he was a friend of Brett. But he told some of my closer friends who are confirming all this to me now.

...Did you send a thank you card to Brad Childress and the Vikings for handing you a Super Bowl berth last year after making multiple mistakes in a game that you were otherwise clearly outplayed in? :wacko:

We just saved you the grief of making it to the Superbowl only to lose again. :tup: