[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which quarterback do you most like to see sacked?

DMD

Sacking the QB Poll  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you most enjoy seeing him get sacked?

• Peyton Manning
    • Tom Brady
    • Drew Brees
    • Tony Romo
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Matt Schaub
    • Brett Favre
    • Philip Rivers
    • Other

I am in NO way advocating injuring a player but QB sacks are a part of the game. And you know when you see certain QBs get sacked, you find it entertaining for whatever reason. Again - I want to see the QB get back up (and maybe wince just a little for effect). Who is your favorite tackling dummy?

Peyton Manning, without a doubt.

Manning for sure. Easy call!! Cause then he starts yelling at his lineman and giving them that head shake like I can't believe you just let me get dirty. I would say Favre but he's a roughneck already so even though he's come out recently and stated it's not fun, he's still a tough SOB.

For me it's Peyton Manning... I think because he is the guy that so ridiculously often changes the calls at the line based upon what he sees, that I like to see him change the play and have it result in a sack.
Did changing the play result in the sack? Or was the sack going to happen even if the play happened as originally called. I rather have a QB that can spot a weakness and routinely capitalize it then one that only calls the play that was told to him...even if that does result in the occasional sack.

I voted for Romo, just because it's the closest thing to "Any Cowboys QB playing". It was really close between him and Brady, but while I look forward to continually testing that surgically repaired knee, that's probably close to rooting for an injury.

I think answers are always going to vary based on team aliances. Case in point, I'm a Bengals fan so for me it's Roethlisberger. I'm kind of surprised he's not listed. He's got such great pocket awareness, and quick feet for his 6'5" 250 frame, but what seperates him from other QB's is his strength. I 've seen him throw for big a gain with multiple players trying to pull him down more times than I can count. I love to see him get his clock cleaned. I remember a specific hit a few years back by Bart Scott that made me :wacko:

I'm pretty sure Ben the rest of the year after that hit. It was a lost season for the Steelers. Maybe the year after their first superbowl with Roeth as QB?

For me it's Peyton Manning... I think because he is the guy that so ridiculously often changes the calls at the line based upon what he sees, that I like to see him change the play and have it result in a sack.

I saw an interview and I think they said that Peyton gets 2 plays from the sideline (1 running, 1 passing) and if memory serves has a play he can audible too....i can't remember the interview vividly but what I remember is that Manning or was it Mudd that said much of the pre-snap stuff is just for show to get the D to tip their hand.

Did changing the play result in the sack? Or was the sack going to happen even if the play happened as originally called. I rather have a QB that can spot a weakness and routinely capitalize it then one that only calls the play that was told to him...even if that does result in the occasional sack.

:wacko: Defensive much?

I was considering McNabb and Roethlisberger both but figured I would just stick with the QBs that are being drafted as starters in most leagues.