[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2010 drafts

BigMikeinNY

These drafts I am taking place in this year are absolutely crazy. Ive seen RB go first 10 outta 12 picks. Ive seen WR go 5 outta the first 10 picks. And now I just saw 3 QB's go off the board in The Empire's first 15 picks. This is going to be one crazy year of FF.

:wacko:

I definitely think this is more of a "flux" year in FF. I did a mock draft on FF Calculator for the first time today and they're rankings are usually a little jacked, but this year they are way different than anything I'd been used to looking at from the huddle or CBS. I have my first real draft this Sunday and I'm half psyched about a few players I think are really good and might fall to me and half scared to death that the morans in my local will F up all my plans. :wacko:

Edited by Square