[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bradford to Start Thursday at NE

STL Fan

STL Fan,

do you think Steven Jackson is gonna have a big year?

MAN, I wish I knew the answer to that question. Any chance the Rams have of winning ANY games this year rides on him. Mostly it depends on his health. If he's healthy (BIG if) I think a similar year to last year is probable. A good amount of yards, a few touchdowns.

But a big year? No. Not enough around him. I am going into my local draft not even bothering to put him on my board because I know he'll be taken WAY before I value him, which is at the beginning to middle of the second round at the earliest.

As much as it pains me to say it, the Rams are still a long way away from being competitive.

MAN, I wish I knew the answer to that question. Any chance the Rams have of winning ANY games this year rides on him. Mostly it depends on his health. If he's healthy (BIG if) I think a similar year to last year is probable. A good amount of yards, a few touchdowns.

But a big year? No. Not enough around him. I am going into my local draft not even bothering to put him on my board because I know he'll be taken WAY before I value him, which is at the beginning to middle of the second round at the earliest.

As much as it pains me to say it, the Rams are still a long way away from being competitive.

Okay thanks for responding. I'm 9th in my draft so he'll be an option. It's too bad he's not on a real team, S-Jackson is quite a talent.

Okay thanks for responding. I'm 9th in my draft so he'll be an option. It's too bad he's not on a real team, S-Jackson is quite a talent.

I think 9 is too steep a price for him. He's too big a risk IMHO. I'd like him a lot better at 15-19 in a 12-teamer. Just me.

As a Bradford dynasty owner, i'd LOVE to see him get the starting job this year. The Rams are not gonna contend for anything so get the rookie in there now so he's ready to contribute to my team next year.

+1

And as a matter of fact, my QB situation on my dynasty league is in a dire situation so more than likely, Bradford will be brought into service well before I really wanted him to.

I also plan on picking him up in my 5 man keeper (12 team league) if he's still available in the 10th or 11th.

He has some upside, but unfortunately, the Ram's O-Line still sucks.