[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP Gurus: Justin Tuck or Yeremiah Bell

I know IDP isn't a huge position in a PPR league, but I'd liked to have somewhat reliable points from that position since I have to have someone there. I drafted Tuck with one of my last picks in my work league yesterday but I'm starting to wonder if I made the right choice. Yeremiah Bell is still available & he's a tackling machine so I'm thinking I should pick him up. The points for that league are 1 point per solo tackle, 0.5 per assisted tackle, 3 points per sack & INT, 2 points per fumble & fumble recovery, 6 points per TD, 1 point per pass defended, & 2 points per blocked kick. Thanks for the help.

ok I will just tease the article with this very small but poignant piece of information:

from 2005-2009 only 4 DBs have repeated a top 5 performance from the previous year and to find out how the others did you will have to wait for the article

Edited by keggerz

Tuck without question....I have an article that will be coming out soon with some pretty damning stats about DBs

On top of that, we've already seen/noted that DL is a paper-thin position this year... more so than in other seasons, where DL is already rather thin.

Tuck without question....I have an article that will be coming out soon with some pretty damning stats about DBs

Can you PM me a link of the article when it comes out? I'm just iffy about Tuck because I know how consistent Bell has been the past couple of years (avg 96 tackles), but Tuck is tough because he wasn't 100% all last year. Based on their average stats over the last couple of years and my league's scoring system, Tuck could wind up with 94 total points (5.88 points per game) versus Bell's potential 124 points (7.75 points per game). Thanks for the responses, guys.