[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League

MASSAVE

12 team league. Can keep up to six players. 6 pts for all TDs. 2 pt bonus for 100 yd rush/rec and 300 yd passing. Start QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, TE, D/ST.

Which pair of RBs would you rather have?

Mathews, Greene

Mathews, P Thomas

Greene, P Thomas

Mathews/Thomas. Its close but I would put Greene third because I think LT will be the 3rd down back. Also Jets seem to play more low scoring games. Most teams will put 8 in the box vs them; not so vs Saints and Chargers.

Good luck

Greene, Matthews, in that order, IMO. Even if LT steals 3rd down work, just look at how many carries the Jets had last year, and should continue to have as a run-first team... No way LT gets the goal-line work, and at his age with all those miles on him, I don't see a significant amount of touches for him at all..

On the other hand, Reggie Bush has been looking better than I ever expected since breaking out in the playoffs last year, and NO had Hamilton and now Betts (if healthy) to handle the goal-line work on a team that likes to spread the ball out anyway... Pierre is still probably the feature guy, but doesn't have nearly the ceiling or potential in that offense like Greene does.