[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maurice Jones-Drew knee issues

JUMbotron

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They now say he didnt have his knee scoped and it was just a bruise, does this keep MJD at 3 in you guys eyes?

ESPN's Adam Schefter characterizes Maurice Jones-Drew's knee injury as "soreness," and confirms that he is not coming off surgery.

Schefter also confirms that Jones-Drew will likely be held out of the final two preseason games, likely as a precaution

Edited by Cnote187

They now say he didnt have his knee scoped and it was just a bruise, does this keep MJD at 3 in you guys eyes?

ESPN's Adam Schefter characterizes Maurice Jones-Drew's knee injury as "soreness," and confirms that he is not coming off surgery.

Schefter also confirms that Jones-Drew will likely be held out of the final two preseason games, likely as a precaution

I still had a bad feeling about him coming into the season and immediately slotted him #4 at RB and now he's dropped to 6th...in the 3rd tier...my rankings only go to about 5 tiers before I start going off the huddle list to find players I like...

That artical just pushed me over the top on a trade in my deep keeper. We start 2 QB's in the league and I've been trying to upgrade at QB.

I gave MJD, Palmer, SSmith (NYG) and DBrown

I got Brady, PThomas, Austin and Slaton

Here's what my team looks like after the trade:

QB's

Brady, Rivers, VY, Moore

RB's

AP, Foster, PT, RBush, Hardesty, Slaton

WR's

AJ, Austin, Welker, Knox, V-Jax, MWilliams (TB), JJones (GB)

TE's

Finley, Shank

I'm pleased with it.

If recovery from surgery is only 2 weeks, the injury must not be that serious since they would of done the surgery by now. My only concern is in FF playoffs are in weeks 15,16, and 17. Most likely the Jaguars won't be in the picture and if MJD plays through this all year he could have the surgery around week 14 and sit out the rest of the year meaning no MJD in your playoffs which is a disaster, that's why im not taking him in any of my money leagues.

MJD is on the trading block. I want to get him for a steel, yet don't want to give away a top prospect. What would be a fair trade to acquire MJD?

My Team-

RB- Adrian Peterson

RB- Ryan Grant

RB- Jamaal Charles

WR- Roddy White

WR- Dwayne Bowe

WR- Hakeem Nicks

WR- Johnny Knox

WR- Percy Harvin

WR- Mike Wallace

WR- Lee Evans

He would take a WR or a RB to replace MJD.

Whats a fair offer?

MJD is on the trading block. I want to get him for a steel, yet don't want to give away a top prospect. What would be a fair trade to acquire MJD?

My Team-

RB- Adrian Peterson

RB- Ryan Grant

RB- Jamaal Charles

WR- Roddy White

WR- Dwayne Bowe

WR- Hakeem Nicks

WR- Johnny Knox

WR- Percy Harvin

WR- Mike Wallace

WR- Lee Evans

Whats a fair offer?

you should check the advice forum...it's the one below this one when you click "forums" at the top of the page..

does this bump Double R up to 3?

Michael Turner may be up there but isn't with me.

Andre Johnson could too in some quarters. Darin took him at 4 in MSHB.

he's not playing in today's game so something is obviously wrong, with so much unknown I think I would take RR,Gore, and maybe even AJ before him.

How much did LT play when he was in San Diego? He could be held out and fine. He has tried dispelling these rumors for a while now.

Edited by Randall

My Team-

RB- Adrian Peterson

RB- Ryan Grant

RB- Jamaal Charles

WR- Roddy White

WR- Dwayne Bowe

WR- Hakeem Nicks

WR- Johnny Knox

WR- Percy Harvin

WR- Mike Wallace

WR- Lee Evans

Whats a fair offer?

Nothing worse than hi-jacking a thread with trade advice, rate my team or ANSWER MINE AND I'LL ANSWER YOURS

nOObs :wacko:

:wacko:

I had my last draft of the year yesterday and was giddy to see MJD fall to me at 1.8!!

Nice. He is falling, no doubt about it. Some of you got huge steals -or- maybe you got left holding the bag (ice wrap?). I hope it's the former.

JUM