[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Game chat?

BeeR

Jamaal Charles is getting all the carries for KC, looks really exciting and fast, he did however fumble on his first carry, but he looks really explosive, other than that Cassel and the o-line looks horrible.

For the Eagles Kolb looks pretty bad and the o-line isn't to good, bu McCoy is playing very well, should be good in PPR leagues. DJAX hurt on first play of the game, he will not return but it is just precautionary.

Roddy White looks fantastic for the Falcons and Michael Turner is looking decent.

LT is looking good and Shonn Greene isn't doing to good. Jets passing game is horrible.

Phillip Rivers and Malcolm Floyd look to have a great connnection, Gates and Mathews also look good. Naanee hasn't shown much so far, just one catch.

Thomas Jones is now getting all the carries in the second quarter so I guess their going to be split, I don't see either of these guys doing much this year, there offense and defense are so bad their going to be throwing alot to get back into the game.

Edited by delfamdelfam

Checking chat off and on FYI

Vikes at the doorstep and run Peterson 4 straight times. Great as he is, can't say I'm overwhelmed by that play calling. Or is that part of the "vanilla" pre-season thing?

Edited by BeeR

Arian Foster looking very good, not to flashy but gets it done. He seems to catch the ball good which helps in ppr leagues and with the texans passing game teams can't crowd the box so I see good things for Foster, only bad thing is he's moving up draft boards fast.

Arian Foster looking very good, not to flashy but gets it done. He seems to catch the ball good which helps in ppr leagues and with the texans passing game teams can't crowd the box so I see good things for Foster, only bad thing is he's moving up draft boards fast.

I managed to snag him late before people knew about him too much. :wacko:

Peterson w/the TD run that announcers are wetting their pants about, was nothing great really; no one had a clean shot at him.

Derek Anderson much better than Leinart (obviously). Saw him step into a throw and complete it on 3rd as he was being hit by my Bears. Leinart would never do that. Bears D looking good despite the TD. Peppers living up to hype so far this preseason.

Chicago passing game in trouble unless they start the 3rd stringers.