[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J Charles Injures elbow

rattsass

I had a 12 team PPR draft today and Charles went 2.03, anyone think that's to high or is it just right. I like the guy but I'm not taking him that high.

I took him at 2.5 last night. Yeah, you can say that I took him too early, but would he really have lasted until 3.8? Doubtful. I take the players I want when I can get them. ADPs will be a distant memory by season's end. Charles was the 9th RB off the board and I fully expect him to deliver that level of performance this season. Since I have been pimping Charles like nobody's business it would have been a shame not to put my money where my mouth is.

Edited by rattsass

I took him at 2.5 last night. Yeah, you can say that I took him too early, but would he really have lasted until 3.8? Doubtful. I take the players I want when I can get them. ADPs will be a distant memory by season's end. Charles was the 9th RB off the board and I fully expect him to deliver that level of performance this season. Since I have been pimping Charles like nobody's business it would have been a shame not to put my money where my mouth is.

+1 I especially like him in a PPR league.