[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rising/Falling... from the peanut gallery

Thews40

Jacoby Jones – Up

Kevin Walter – Down

Brandon Jacobs – up

Ahmad Bradshaw – down

LaDainian Tomlinson – up

Beanie Wells – down

Antonio Gates – up

Anquan Boldin – up

Steven Jackson – down (not his fault)

Frank Gore – up

What say yee…?

Edited by Thews40

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacoby Jones – Up

Kevin Walter – Down

Brandon Jacobs – up

Ahmad Bradshaw – down

LaDainian Tomlinson – up

Beanie Wells – down

Antonio Gates – up

Anquan Boldin – up

Frank Gore – up

What say yee…?

I say what's the rationale? Pre-season games only?

why is Bradshaw down? :wacko:

Because of the stats and Jacobs isn't hurt. 6 for 41 vs. 7 for 22, and because I own Jacobs and you own Bradshaw. In some cheatsheets Jacobs is first and some Bradshaw is first. This is from the peanut gallery, but I see Jacobs having the most upside being the TD man.

Because of the stats and Jacobs isn't hurt. 6 for 41 vs. 7 for 22, and because I own Jacobs and you own Bradshaw. In some cheatsheets Jacobs is first and some Bradshaw is first. This is from the peanut gallery, but I see Jacobs having the most upside being the TD man.

Outside of a 30 yard run... Jacobs line is 5 carries, 11 yards.

Person going down this week for me is Kevin Kolb. I hope Big Ben's suspension gets reduced to 2 games.

Outside of a 30 yard run... Jacobs line is 5 carries, 11 yards.

If ifs and nuts were chips and nuts, oh what a merry Christmas we would have. Stats are just stats and they all count. When it’s first a goal at the 2, who do you think is getting the nod?

Witten – up. Catch a pass, score a point. Catch another, score another. Lather/rinse/repeat.

Tony Gonzalez – Up. See Witten above.

Knowshon Moreno – down. He’s always hurt, the Doncos are gonna suck this year (sad but true) and I just don’t see it.

Felix Jones – Down. The Dallas RB’s are a bag of hit/miss weeks that can’t be counted on.

Terrel Owens – Up. How can you not like this scenario? Jump ball in the endzone with hands that can pull it down. The yards may not be there, but I suspect the TD’s will.

Malcom Floyd – up. I suspect Vjax will sit longer than 6 games… prolly 8 or 9. Someone has to pony up and Rivers has had time to dial it in. He comes cheap and should be on the radar one round early IMO.

J. Gaffney – up. Believe the hype. In a PPR, he’ll get his.

You should tell some of the people I just drafted with on Sat and Sun then because Bradshaw went in the 5th/6th rounds while Jacobs was going in rounds 8/9.

Apparently you misread that stock.

Foster - up

This is the single biggest jump right here Mr. Foster.

Apparently no one in the world has watched a preseason game before as they think it makes the player. I am not saying Foster will not do well because I like him and all but slow down with the hype train people it is getting out of hand.

In my draft in June he went in the 12th round.

My draft in July the 9th round

My draft in mid August after Ben Tate got hurt he went in the 6th round.

My draft Saturday before his preseason game he went in the 4th round.

My draft yesterday after he blew Dallas up he went 2nd round (15th overall)

Now this my friends is stock soaring at a new level.

I remember in 2003 when William Green and Trung Canidate went in the 2nd round based off good preaseson that year allowing me to grab some guy named Randy Moss after them in the 2nd round.

Jacoby Jones – Up

Kevin Walter – Down

Brandon Jacobs – up

Ahmad Bradshaw – down

LaDainian Tomlinson – up

Beanie Wells – down

Antonio Gates – up

Anquan Boldin – up

Frank Gore – up

What say yee…?

Now pulling into the station is the Jerimical Finley ride. Please keep your hands and feet inside at all times until this ride comes to a complete stop. Thank you and have a nice day.

Edited by Henry Muto

I have yet to be in a redraft where a QB has gone in round 1. I have been in about 6 of them.

Wow... so it must be true since you are the king of fantasy football with… what is it, 87 teams? While we all strive to attain the level of your dominance that resides within your puny mind, I guess there just isn't enough space in there left for critical thought.

Wow... so it must be true since you are the king of fantasy football with… what is it, 87 teams? While we all strive to attain the level of your dominance that resides within your puny mind, I guess there just isn't enough space in there left for critical thought.

Sorry if I state facts and you can't handle it. You want to resort to name calling for what reason ? Have I offended you by telling you what has happened in my drafts ? Are you so sold on your veiw must be the correct path that your going to come on here and call me names ?

Grow up please.

I have yet to be in a redraft where a QB has gone in round 1. I have been in about 6 of them.

I'm not sure 6 re-drafts make or break a trend, but I have at least one QB in the 1st, but this is with QB TD's at 6 or more depending on the distance, so I may want to have more in my top 10...

but I think it's safe to draft Rodgers in the 1st as he's as consistent as they come and should continue on a pretty solid career...if not great if they win the SB..

he's going to say he doesn't get that many pts for QB scoring...

speak for yourself Avernus... you don't know what others are going to say or what they mean. This a game, and if MR. "I won 95% of my SB's" wants to spout off, so be it. A QB in round one is much more solid IMO than RB/RB/WR/WR, but that's just me. Talk is cheap, but some talk is cheaper.