[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sleepers in Re-Draft League

CardinalEmpire.com

Looking for some input from my fellow Huddlers as I have not done much to prepare this year (lot going on). I used the advice of this forum last year to take Ray Rice... maybe even a little earlier that necessary. That panned out well and if not for bad picks everywhere else (McNabb, Jennings, Cal Johnson, Forte) I would have been comfortably in the playoffs.

So assuming I can avoid my curse of picking the 1st-round bust once again this season, who are the sleepers that will win a league title? I'm not looking for some non-drafted WR that will end up a good WR3. I'm talking someone available 5th round or later who will end up Top 5 or 10 at their position.

Mike Wallace, Kevin Kolb (although I'm cooling on him), Carson Palmer, and Arian Foster pop out as prospects to me. Who else?

I really think Javid Best is going to go nuts this year. In one league he's still sitting there and we're about to start the 5th round. You can bet I'll be all over him if he lasts to me. In another I grabbed him as my 3rd back. He has rediculous moves and is fast. The guy hits the hole at a thousand miles an hour. I think the Lions know they have something special in him and just don't want to play him much until the season starts.

QB

Matthew Stafford

RB

Frank Gore, Steven Jackson (tier 1)

Arian Foster (tier 2)

Carnell Williams (unbelievable value as tier 3, ADP is around 78, going behind Fred Jackson at 77)

Donald Brown could be a deep sleeper, but at 106 that's a bit too high. Addai has looked good and it worries me that Brown won't get chances this year

WR

Greg Jennings tier 1 (adp 27)

Santana Moss tier 2 (adp 72) - great value this year

Devin Aromashadu (adp 96) - could be a burner this year

LEGEDU NANNEE

You can probably get him very late - unless someone else is onto your strategy. He's not on most people's draft sheets, but I think he's in for a HUGH year replacing Vincent Jackson in San Diego.

I'm convinced he's last year's Steve Smith..

Cadillac is healthy, yes he has an injury history (maybe a bit larger than others'), but who doesn't?

Most RB's don't get knocked out of multiple seasons. Last year was his first to play 16 games.

If the team gets better and has to close out games by running I'm not sure he can handle the punishment.

If he gets through this one I will agree with you.

Foster isn't a sleeper after the Cowboys thrashing. Huggins as a change of pace back.