[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Might be a silly question...

Scooby

but how many MLB's does an NFL team (namely Seattle) keep on their roster? Reason I'm asking is that my cousin (undrafted rookie) is currently listed as 3rd behind Lofa & Hawthorne on the depth chart from the team website and I'm hoping he makes the cut...TIA for any insight:)

FWIW, last season SEA had 10 players listed as LBs on the roster at various times during the year ... 11 LBs in 2008 ... this from the Pro-Football-Reference site. The site it seems only breaks down 'MLBs' vs 'other LBs' for those players that started the majority of the games at a position however.

Regardless, he deserves some congrats for making it this far, and best of luck to him & you. If he makes the team, you may have to join an IDP league just so you can draft him for your FF squad.

Edited by ts

FWIW, last season SEA had 10 players listed as LBs on the roster at various times during the year ... 11 LBs in 2008 ... this from the Pro-Football-Reference site. The site only breaks done 'MLBs' vs 'other LBs' for those players that started the majority of the games at a position however.

Regardless, he deserves some congrats for making it this far, and best of luck to him & you. If he makes the team, you may have to join an IDP league just so you can draft him for your FF squad.

they had a lot of injuries though last year. I think 6 is a more likely number for SEA. His chances will go up if the cut ties with Leroy Hill and there is always the Practice Squad. What could hurt him is there depth at MLB but then again Tatupu has been hurt a bit so that could help him stick as well.

Though looking at their roster I'd say he has a pretty good shot

Curry, Aaron LB

Hagler, Tyjuan LB

Hawthorne, David LB

Herring, Will LB

McCoy, Matt LB

Pawelek, Joe LB

Tatupu, Lofa LB

McCoy stinks and Hill has issues (he's suspended). Drawback is they have a lot of guys listed at DE that play OLB in what looks like a hybrid 3-4 for them (Clemons, D. Davis and Reed).