[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deep sleeper

satelliteoflovegm

Roscoe Parrish! Finally this coaching staff realizes his usefulness. In the slot, probably some carries. I'm not sure he will return punts over Spiller but if he does, he is a threat.

Coming out of camp Gailey praised specifically and only him. Last year he was rumored to be traded and then benched for a few weeks. I never understood it.

I'm not saying in a redraft league but 14-16 team league and dynasty leagues he is a player you can have on the cheap. If you get punt return yardage points he could be hugh.

Pre-season yes, but he had five catches and a TD against the Bengal starters. That with the OTA and TC praise from Gailey. I picked him up in my dynasty today.

Spiller looked amazing again. Catching screens and bouncing to the outside, scored two TD's against Bengal starters. Also ran a wildcat play.

They may still be a bad team, BUT it is obvious what better play calling and coaching can do to many of the same players.

The O line is healthy at least and may be just good enough to move the ball. This team hasn't scored 30+ points in two pre season games since before Marv Levy. (Im guessing)

I love Eddie Royal, he's returning punts and McDaniels has said he will be more involved in the offense. This guy was a stud in ppr leagues his rookie year, like 90 some catches, I'd consider him late or on the WW.