[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Knowshon Moreno

JUMbotron

Latest Moreno news

Posted August 29, 2010, 3:12 pm MT

by Mike Klis

I’m watching the Broncos work out their injured guys 3 hours prior to their preseason kickoff with the Steelers at Invesco Field at Mile High.

And from here, running back Knowshon Moreno and receiver Demaryius Thomas don’t look anywhere near close to returning. Both are running and cutting very gingerly.

Then again, left tackle Ryan Clady wasn’t moving all that well prior to preseason game 2 last week and he returned to practice a few days later on a limited basis.

Considering Moreno suffered his hamstring injury Aug. 1 _ four weeks ago today _ either he’s a slow healer or he received a least a partial tear. I’m betting on the latter.

Hi JUM!

Be careful how much stock you put in Klis' report. The last time he did anything athletically was when he had to sprint to get a beer when the keg was going dry at a high school party. Think he pulled a hammy doing it...

Edited by Bronco Billy

More on Moreno (or lack of Moreno), and Buckhalter is apparently not ready yet either:

http://broncotalk.net/

Published on Sun Aug 29 17:30

Running back LenDale White will make his Broncos debut tonight after hurting his hamstring during his second practice with the team.

In fact, White is listed as the Broncos’ starting tailback (full starting lineup changes).

JUM

I know that if I was an NFL back, particularly a starter, I would do everything that I could to hurry back from an injury to play in an exhibition game.

Well, there's certainly no player on the roster anywhere close to threatening his job. That's a good point.

Be careful how much stock you put in Klis' report. The last time he did anything athletically was when he had to sprint to get a beer when the keg was going dry at a high school party. Think he pulled a hammy doing it...

And BB is spot on with Klis... Just read this blurb

Denver Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno (hamstring) could be in pads for practice Tuesday, Aug. 31, reports CBSSports.com, according to head coach Josh McDaniels.