[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is your biggest "DOH!" pick?

APinMN

Mine was midway through the fourth round and I was looking for my WR1 and took Boldin as I thought he was BPA at WR.....at the next pick they asked if Marshall was still available....I look at my sheet, along with many others, and there he was still available....DOH! Marshall in the fourth was a gift from the fantasy gods and I took Boldin!

Mine was midway through the fourth round and I was looking for my WR1 and took Boldin as I thought he was BPA at WR.....at the next pick they asked if Marshall was still available....I look at my sheet, along with many others, and there he was still available....DOH! Marshall in the fourth was a gift from the fantasy gods and I took Boldin!

Not a whole lot of difference between the two in my estimation, but it is surprising that he fell to the mid 4th.

I think I'd rather have Boldin.

I took Rackers with the last pick not knowing that K. Brown may be the kicker? If I lose game one by 2 points because I didn't have a kicker... my bad.

Personally, I think Boldin's value went up a few ticks when Stallworth went out for 8 to 10 weeks. I almost think Boldin will have better numbers now with him out and only Mason to contend with.

I took Rackers with the last pick not knowing that K. Brown may be the kicker? If I lose game one by 2 points because I didn't have a kicker... my bad.

I took Rackers, and I'm not worried. If Brown wins, which I doubt, Rackers will be scooped up VERY quickly. Might be to a low scoring O like the Jets, but he'll be kicking in the NFL this year, no doubt. The Jets went after him, but he likes to kick indoors.

Up in a slow online draft . . and had more than a few drinks at a wake.

Ended up drafting Johnny Knox at least a round or two before I could have gotten him . . and missed out on the TE I really wanted as a result. :wacko:

Note for all you kids out there . . . never drink and draft. :tup:

At 6.09 I drafted Maclin, only to realize a few seconds later that Celek was on the board (who was snapped up two picks later).

I picked up Zach Miller (OAK) in round 11, which made me feel a little better.

Tried to use JUMbo's 'Team Defense by Committee' approach with WAS/ARZ or TEN/CAR and waited until last 2 rounds of my 16-team draft. Thought I was golden with Washington in the 18th round, then had my 'DOH' moment and took TEN with my last pick! That wasn't the pairing I was supposed to make, and now I have 2 defenses with the same bye week. :tup:

Same draft, I waited and took a K in the 17th round. Got Buehler and thought that was a good value that late. Then realized after the draft that he's got a week 4 bye. In this league, we only have 2 waiver runs all year...after week 5 and after week 10!! So no kicker in week 4 for me. Another DOH moment!!

That's what I get for having 3 drafts simultaneously on MFL. :wacko: I actually did ok until the last 3 rounds of each draft, then had separate DOH moments in each! :tup:

Edited by The Hitter

Personally, I think Boldin's value went up a few ticks when Stallworth went out for 8 to 10 weeks. I almost think Boldin will have better numbers now with him out and only Mason to contend with.

Boldin will be drawing all the double-coverage on that squad...and will take at least a few weeks to develop a true rapport with Flacco.

Stallworth? Meh, Mason is still the WR to own on the Ravens in PPR leagues, IMO.

I hope Boldin ends up better, obviously....and I took Rackers too, but is only a kicker, can always get a different kicker or follow Rackers if he ends up elsewhere...

Also a guy took A rodgers in the first followed up by Eli Manning in the 4th. THEN followed up with asking about Ray Rice and Gore and if they were still available in the 6th round....yeah, he is new...

I took Eli Manning at the top of the 5th rd in a 2 QB league, seconds after clicking that Draft button I realized the he and my first QB selection Kolb have the same bye week. The league has a rule of 3 QB's max per team, I knew this but the clock had ticked down to single digits so it was a panic pick. So this is a situation I need to resolve or I'll have an empty slot at QB week 8 unless I want to just drop one of these guys outright..... yeah, not really.

Edited by PPIchamp

Boldin will be drawing all the double-coverage on that squad...and will take at least a few weeks to develop a true rapport with Flacco.

Stallworth? Meh, Mason is still the WR to own on the Ravens in PPR leagues, IMO.

PPR, probably yes. But Mason is 36 now and there is good reason the Ravens went out looking for additional WR talent. Stallworth would have been the deep threat while Boldin will be the side threat. Clayton should not be the middle and deep threat, I's suspect with Stallworths broken foot.

Greg Jennings in round 3 over Ryan Matthews. I ended up with Shonn Greene as my RB2. If I took Matthews I would have still wound up with a solid WR2 like Sim-Walker/Bowe/Crabtree/Maclin.

Took Shonn Green over Ryan Mathews. My Dad wanted Green pretty bad.

Had my PPR league draft this weekend.

I took Moss at 8, Roddy White at 17, and was banking on Romo in the 3rd. Little did I know, Brady, Romo, Manning, Schaub, and Rivers would all be drafted before me in the 3rd.

I ended up with Cutler in the 7th round. But I do not like it at all!

10-team non-PPR

Start 1 RB, 1 WR, 3 Flex

Drafting at #4

4th - MJD (I'll take that!)

17th - Matthews (reach? maybe)

24th - Rowdy Roddy White

37th - Pierre Thomas

So far, I was liking it.

No TEs off the board. At 5.3, someone drafted Clark. That should have been my cue.

44th - LeSean McCoy (I'm thinking I should have gone Gates here)

TE run occurred and all the good guys were gone by the end of round 5 so I took Heath Miller in the 11th. The TE position is usually the weak spot of my team.

Up in a slow online draft . . and had more than a few drinks at a wake.

Ended up drafting Johnny Knox at least a round or two before I could have gotten him . . and missed out on the TE I really wanted as a result. :wacko:

Note for all you kids out there . . . never drink and draft. :tup:

True that!!!