[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 Man, 3 Division, Schedule question

MrTed46

I have a 12 man, 3 division league. You play everyone in your division twice and everyone else once, 1 double header.

Do you guys randomize when the division rivals play each other or do you manually do it? I am thinking of making division games week 1 - 3, and again week 11-13, so when they play each other there are no byes and the last 3 weeks of regular season (when a W is really needed).

What is the best way to create a manual schedule like this?

On MFL, you can choose a custom schedule, then swap specific weeks to make it work how you want it to. You can also switch specific teams/matchups within any given week, but that's far more time-consuming. Swapping weeks in their entirety usually does the trick for me. Feel free to PM me if you need further help/more details (where to find the options I'm talking about, etc.). :wacko:

On MFL, you can choose a custom schedule, then swap specific weeks to make it work how you want it to. You can also switch specific teams/matchups within any given week, but that's far more time-consuming. Swapping weeks in their entirety usually does the trick for me. Feel free to PM me if you need further help/more details (where to find the options I'm talking about, etc.). :wacko:

Worked like a charm thanks!