[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikes' #1 WR?

BeeR

huddle seems to think Berrian. ? Didn't think Harvin's headaches were keeping him out of reg season and if not, he seems the likely #1. Y/N?

I have to go with Harvin as their #1... I read something last night that they think the have his headaches under control now or know what is causing them soooooooo. There is my 2cents.

I have to go with Harvin as their #1... I read something last night that they think the have his headaches under control now or know what is causing them soooooooo. There is my 2cents.

(Rotoworld)

Percy Harvin predicted after Saturday night's game that his migraine issues may be behind him after doctors found a primary cause.

"I did a test (Friday) night," Harvin explained. "They found some things that we think is the main cause of it. We're all feeling really confident. I know we said that a couple times, but I think this time we found what the main cause was. I'm not saying I won't ever get a headache again, but hopefully, we can slow it down a little bit." Harvin took three big hits from the Seahawks in his return to action, and he came out of the game none the worse for the wear. Draft him with confidence as a WR2.

Source: 1500 ESPN Twin Cities

If that turns out to be true then :wacko:. Also saw this about Berrian's poor showing:

Bernard Berrian "looked borderline disinterested" in 41 snaps during Saturday night's preseason game.

Berrian blocked poorly, alligator-armed a pass on a stick route, and dropped a throw that resulted in a pick six for rookie safety Earl Thomas. In 41 snaps, Berrian had one catch for eight yards. Greg Camarillo had seven snaps, a team-high four catches, and 47 yards. Percy Harvin had 30 yards on two grabs in 14 snaps, and will be the top beneficiary of Sidney Rice's absence.

Source: 1500 ESPN Twin Cities

Granted you gotta take both reports with a grain of salt, but I think it's safe to draft a Harvin with alot more confidence now.

Harvin has been slipping because of what happened. I got him in the late 6th and early 7th in 2 drafts recently.

I am not scurred of his situation. In fact I heard really positive things about what he thinks was happening and they think they may have it under control.

It is a roll of the dice but with his talent and potential to be the #1 coming out of there in the 6th/7th I will take that chance.

I mean heck I have seen Clinton Tortis drafted in the 6th round in those drafts.

Greg Lewis is being shown as the #2 with Harvin & Rice out FWIW, but I'm with Royal, they don't have a true #1 without Rice. As long as Favre is around though I think they will spread the catches around & the only player who really benefits at all from a fantasy standpoint is Harvin.

I got Harvin as my WR2 in the 7th round I believe which I was shocked about......being from MN and the league of homer picks, so much so that Javon freakin' Walker got drafted at 1.10....

Edited by APinMN

And yet they beat the fpackers twice last year...i'd worry about your own train wreck first.

Packers the train wreck - cracked me up - Vikings arguably the biggest train wreck franchise in sports history. Again - high hopes for the Vikes but the only question is when does it come crashing down? I am thinking quite a bit earlier this year than last.

I got Harvin as my WR2 in the 7th round I believe which I was shocked about......being from MN and the league of homer picks, so much so that Javon freakin' Walker got drafted at 1.10....

You must have let a cheesehead into your league with a move like that.

Packers the train wreck - cracked me up - Vikings arguably the biggest train wreck franchise in sports history. Again - high hopes for the Vikes but the only question is when does it come crashing down? I am thinking quite a bit earlier this year than last.

If I didn't like your avatar so much, I'd actually argue with you...but I'm not here to fight this year. I do still hate the fpackers though..so you can gfy yourself there....

Anyways...I think Berrian will end up getting injured. He's brittle. I think Harvin is the best option right now, and I definitely think Camarillo is going to factor in. The problem is...I don't see Camarillo working the WR2 position well, he's a great slot guy but that's where they line up Harvin mostly. I don't know how this is going to pan out.

To me fantasy wise, it goes Harvin, Berrian, Walker, Camarillo. I personally don't feel Shiancoe will have the production he had last year. We have some O-line issues at the moment that need to be ironed out.

2 weeks ago I had Harvin in the 7th round as a steal. Yesterday he went 5.02.

I think he will be a quality WR, yet once Sidney is back, and Berrian Wakes up, Harvin will disappear.

I disagree with this. Harvin is as talented as he was last year. What makes you think he will disappear?

Packers are the train wreck? Hah! Vikings fans kill me. :wacko:

Instead of saying "We won the Superbowl", all they can hold on to is "Well, we beat the Packers twice last year!". Classic.

Edited by tosberg34

Packers are the train wreck? Hah! Vikings fans kill me. :tup:

Instead of saying "We won the Superbowl", all they can hold on to is "Well, we beat the Packers twice last year!". Classic.

Ah-it's so great to live in the past-Typical packer "fan" :wacko: