[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Todd Heap

JUMbotron

http://www.thehuddle.com/nfl/player/5478/

Baltimore Ravens TE Todd Heap is not likely to play in the team's preseason finale Thursday, Sept. 2, according to Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun.

Huddle Up: Heap gets to take the night off and prepare for the opener. Heap's had a good pre-season and actually leads the team in receiving with eight catches for 78 yards and a TD. It's tempting to move him up our rankings but we've all been teased by Heap before.

Hmmm... he's totally flying under the radar. Heap-owners, when did you pick him? Or if you haven't drafted is he in your plans? The Ravens could be in the red zone more than ever.

JUM

I drafted him at 19.02 (16 team IDP league 32 rounds) as a backup TE

I think most people that draft a back-up tight end have the mind-set, "will he still be healthy when my bye week comes?" Most of us think probably not and we pass. You never know though, he could make it through a season. Anything is possible. Awesome value if it works out that way. Good luck!

He'll have a decent year. Apparently he's in great shape and motivated by the fact that the Ravens drafted 2 young TEs to take his job. He no longer has to stay in to help block because of the progression of the Offensive Line. I see a similar year to last season: 600-800 yards with 7 TDs is my guess.

I think most people that draft a back-up tight end have the mind-set, "will he still be healthy when my bye week comes?" Most of us think probably not and we pass. You never know though, he could make it through a season. Anything is possible. Awesome value if it works out that way. Good luck!

TY:) I drafted Winslow earlier, talk about 2 fragile TE's lol! Now that I think about it, I could start them both if I so desire.