[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.J. Houshmandzadeh is OTB

Footballjoe

(KFFL) The Seattle Seahawks are shopping WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh, reports NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora. It's unlikely anyone will take Houshmandzadeh, who is guaranteed to make more than $7 million this year, but he is available

Hmmm. Maybe we should be taking Mike Williams more seriously after all.

(KFFL) The Seattle Seahawks are shopping WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh, reports NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora. It's unlikely anyone will take Houshmandzadeh, who is guaranteed to make more than $7 million this year, but he is available

Well i hope they make a good trade for Houshmanzadeh, Mike williams has looked better so far int he preseaon..Hasselback been looking at him a bit

He also off the board at 13.08 in the Huddle Survivor league

Okay, I guess people are taking him more seriously already! I got him in round 17 last weekend.

I think if this happens you can assume Williams is the #1 in Seattle. I can certainly see Housh getting cut, especially with the cap situation. That guy has way more attitude than he does talent. I can't see any team wanting him at that price. It was a painfully terrible move when the Seahawks signed him. He has been the definition of a bad teammate since he walked through the doors. Just get rid of him now. I've been begging for the Seahawks to cut him all offseason, and it is starting to look like a reality.

+1. I'd love for the Vikings to take on that dead weight at seven mill a year. Just what they need... A mal-content wr.

I just wonder if they are trying to clear spot for VJax? Maybe he lowered his demands?

I just wonder if they are trying to clear spot for VJax? Maybe he lowered his demands?

One year of potential good numbers then Tevaris to throw the ball to you. Nah, I don't think he'd take that risk or he would have entertained the restricted free agent market to get a value placed on himself. He was confident that SD would give him the money he wanted rather than shop for dollars.

Funny, I just got TJ as a throw in in a big Rodgers for Peterson multi player trade.

I had zero interest in TJ, the other owner threw him into his counter-offer, guess he wanted to feel like he was getting something for TJ so he could essuage himself the guilt of dropping him outright, deal still worked for me so I pulled the trigger.

Was gonna release TJ for one of a few WW guys I have my eye on, guess I'll wait and see where he lands, if anywhere.