[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hardesty - Injures his left knee tonight

SpinalTapp

I read a report that Hardesty hurt his left knee but walked off the field on his own tonight vs the Bears. Any updates on his condition? What a shame, I understand he looked very good. Two injuries in the preseason is not a good sign for this kid's ability to withstand an entire NFL season. Any homers know any more about Hardesty's injury tonight? No big deal or is it a possible tear? I have no clue but would like to know.

Here is the news story as reported by MSNBC

"Montario Hardesty left Thursday's preseason finale in the second quarter with a left knee injury.

Hardesty, who looked terrific with 25 yards and a touchdown on seven totes before the injury, was able to walk off the field and into the locker room under his own power. While any injury is a concern for a player with as checkered a history as Hardesty's, the good news is that this is not the same knee that's troubled him all camp. His previous injury was to his right knee. In the game, Hardesty displayed impressive quickness and power between the tackles. He started, playing ahead of James Davis and Chris Jennings."

Could be just a strain or bruise.

Edited by SpinalTapp

roto updated their story on Hardesty....

Updating a previous item, Montario Hardesty was sporting crutches and a brace on his left knee after Thursday's game.

There's still no word on the severity, but this is not the same knee that sidelined him throughout August. Hardesty will undergo an MRI, and he "talked dejectedly" after the game. The injury is especially poor timing as Hardesty started Thursday's game and looked impressive early.

roto updated their story on Hardesty....

Updating a previous item, Montario Hardesty was sporting crutches and a brace on his left knee after Thursday's game.

There's still no word on the severity, but this is not the same knee that sidelined him throughout August. Hardesty will undergo an MRI, and he "talked dejectedly" after the game. The injury is especially poor timing as Hardesty started Thursday's game and looked impressive early.

That is a very bad sign.

Yeah.

I love trading up on the draft to take a player of which we didn't have a glaring need. We really could've taken an impact LB in the 2nd...

As an ex Browns fan let me show my appreciation for a current Browns fan that is willing to see that for what it was. There were so many players on the board at that point.

Huge injury history in college..............let the Browns get a hold of him and imagine what will happen. Only thing left to do is get staph and he is all caught up.