[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Guys Keep Ending Up On Your Teams?

devi0us

P. Manning, V. Young

M. Turner, Addai, Cadillac Williams, Portis

A. Johnson, Mike Simms-Walker, Eddie Royal, D. Mason, L. Robinson

Dallas Clark

Niners DEF, Titans DEF

a kicker

But then again, I've only had one draft so far.

Edited by yo mama

Monterrio Hardesty...oops and too bad, kid's got game

Vince Young...love him as a back up and I'm getting him very late

Eddie Royal...might not bounce back as I'm unconvinced that McDaniels realizes how to use him most effectively, but could be a later round PPR monster

Roddy White...I heart his talent

Charles- even got him at 3.08 in one league :wacko:

Finley- Glad we drafted early in the preseason

Stafford- Has all the skill/tools to be ready to break out, and even if not, is a solid QB2 with Detroit playing from behind

Royal- Last year was a fluke with him being misused, and if defenses try to take away Gaffney, he could see a ton of targets. Great late-round value for a solid flier in PPR

Been in 3 drafts so far, and have 2 more this weekend. All are PPR leagues, and with the way scoring is set up, WRs are more valuable than RBs - needless to say, I've been a WR whore!

So far, all 3 teams I have Roddy White, Steve Smith (NYG), and Timmy Hightower.

2 of the 3 I have Peyton Manning, Jermichael Finley, and Jahvid Best.

Edit: I forgot.. I've been taking Legedu Nannee in the last round of each draft. I have him in all 3 leagues so far as well. Not too sure how he's gonna pan out now that Patrick Crayton is there. Thinking of making a play for Mike Williams in each league now that Whozyomama is rumored to be on his way out. I'll be that guy now wishes that he would have chosen Minny last year when he had the chance!

Edited by Shorttynaz

Jermichael Finley and Jamaal Charles are the only two I am shocked to be getting well below value. I can understand that with Charles, as a lot of people want to see more tape on him before using a higher round pick and they are concerned about the Thomas Jones effect. I had concerns myself, but wanted upside for my RB2. But as for Finley, I just don't understand how Cooley could be taken earlier in one draft while Witten was taken earlier.in two drafts. Time will tell I guess.

J.Charles and P. Thomas

Haven't drafted in the first half of a draft and because of a variety of reasons (PPR,etc..) I haven't much cared for the available RBs early in my drafts and have been ending up with these two from about mid second to mid fourth. My drafts otherwise have been almost entirely different.

Monterrio Hardesty...oops and too bad, kid's got game

Vince Young...love him as a back up and I'm getting him very late

Eddie Royal...might not bounce back as I'm unconvinced that McDaniels realizes how to use him most effectively, but could be a later round PPR monster

Roddy White...I heart his talent

Are you saying you want to trade?

In 2 of 3 leagues:

Roddy White

Wes Welker

Phillip RIvers (snagged right before my pick in the 3rd league)

Pierre Thomas

Jabbar Gaffney

In all 3 leagues (2 ppr):

Tim Hightower

I'm not a fan of Beanie Wells, and Arizona's passing game is going to consist of throwing it up for Fitz to go get, and dumping it off to Hightower. Not that I think Hightower is a great talent, but he's great ppr value in the 10th round.

R White

S Smith north

Addai

M Bush :wacko:

I think this just goes to demonstarte how FF folks tend to value some players over others, and tend to draft to that value in their leagues. For me, Addai is the exception to that rule of thumb. I never targeted him, nor did I expect to draft him. He just fell in a couple of my leagues for whatever reasons... D Brown maybe?

I'm drafting White over Fitz, Wayne, Marshall and about even with Moss, although that NE D may force Brady to throw more than they want to.