[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Surprise cuts today

Randall

Bucs cut Michael Clayton

What took so long?

Dolphins have cut second- and third-round picks from disastrous '09 draft, QB Pat White (he of the wobbly ball) and WR Patrick Turner.

Denver Jarvis Green(corrected)

From Mort-Filed to ESPN on another expected move: TJ Houshmanzadeh has been cut.

Edited by Randall

Ouch baby... very ouch. I don't get this one? This isn't looking good for Az this year... Alfred, get the bat phone and call Warner again.

Why because they released a bum who hasn't been able to earn his way onto the field in 5 years? I think it makes them instantly BETTER. The better QB is in and the distraction is GONE...

Bucs cut Michael Clayton

What took so long?

Dolphins have cut second- and third-round picks from disastrous '09 draft, QB Pat White (he of the wobbly ball) and WR Patrick Turner.

Denver Jarvis Green(corrected)

From Mort-Filed to ESPN on another expected move: TJ Houshmanzadeh has been cut.

Funny you mention Clayton and Green. 2 of the dumbest signings I've seen in a long time.

What Gm Dominic saw in Michael Clayton is beyond me, and the guy got 5 years, 24mill?? Dominic, welcome to the hot seat.

As for McDouchbag, what a shock to a see a 4 year, 20mill signee last 6 fricking months. Maybe Broncos Homers know what happened with Green...

Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post reports the Baltimore Ravens have released former Heisman Trophy winning quarterback Troy Smith and former fourth-round wide receiver Demetrius Williams, the team announced.

They don't need another TE.

No they released Havner but he could be better than Crabtree.

Giants released RB Andre Brown. He was pretty good last year perhaps he didn't recover from the injury enough to make a team.

Why because they released a bum who hasn't been able to earn his way onto the field in 5 years? I think it makes them instantly BETTER. The better QB is in and the distraction is GONE...

I think lol. Good luck trying to show how what they have at backup QB is better then Leinert, never mind how much $ they still have to pay him. And he hasn't looked THAT bad in pre-season overall.