[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vincent Jackson

tazinib1

You certainly have the right to your opinion, but V-Jax has the right to handle his business affairs the way he sees fit. That does not make him an unreasonable ass it makes him someone who is doing what he thinks is right. My question is, is what AJ is doing good for the Chargers. By sticking to his guns is he making the Chargers better or worse. Seems to me the Bolts would be better with V-Jax on the team as opposed to sitting out for 6 weeks coming back disgruntled and then leaving for FA.

I think that all parties involved have already determined that VJ's days are done in SD ... so I don't that is an option any more. Certainly VJ has the right to conduct his business any way he sees fit ... that does not change the fact that he is being an unreasonable ass. If my auto mechanic suddenly decided that his services were worth vastly more than his normal rates and decided to hold my car until I paid him $10,000 for my oil change I'd say he was being an unreasonable ass. Do you see the similarity?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The four-game window has helped return the process to where it was two Saturdays ago. Per a league source, at least one team has worked out a deal with Jackson; the question becomes whether the Chargers can agree to the terms of a trade.

The thinking is that the Chargers will wait until the Week Two games have been played, given the possibility that a high-end wideout on a contending team pops an ACL on Sunday afternoon, Sunday night, or Monday night. If that happens, the freshly-injured player's team could jump into the bidding.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...ll-the-trigger/

I think that all parties involved have already determined that VJ's days are done in SD ... so I don't that is an option any more. Certainly VJ has the right to conduct his business any way he sees fit ... that does not change the fact that he is being an unreasonable ass. If my auto mechanic suddenly decided that his services were worth vastly more than his normal rates and decided to hold my car until I paid him $10,000 for my oil change I'd say he was being an unreasonable ass. Do you see the similarity?

No, I don't see the similarity. You have the right to take your car anywhere you want and the mechanic has the right to charge anything he wants. VJ does not have that choice. If he was truly able to shop his wares I'm sure VJ would get the money he is seeking. The bolts will not pay him what the market will bear and will not let him go to else were to get the money he is entitled to. So Vj is doing what he thinks is right in an effort to cash in on his skills while he is still able. I don't see that as being an unreasonable ass, I see it as business.

No, I don't see the similarity. You have the right to take your car anywhere you want and the mechanic has the right to charge anything he wants. VJ does not have that choice. If he was truly able to shop his wares I'm sure VJ would get the money he is seeking. The bolts will not pay him what the market will bear and will not let him go to else were to get the money he is entitled to. So Vj is doing what he thinks is right in an effort to cash in on his skills while he is still able. I don't see that as being an unreasonable ass, I see it as business.

LOL ... okay the mechanic is an unreasonable ass for thinking he can charge anybody $10,000 for an oil change.