[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Callin it

masterwing

ACTUALLY .... I am half way there with you b/c JOHNNY KNOX will be your week one hero....

Tickets on board the Johnny Knox train have gone up to $20. I'll take paypal..thanks in advance.

Hmmmm...who's gonna blow up week 1.

Our favorite resident God of all that is FF that's who. Yep, Henry Muto is gonna storm in here come Monday or Tuesday and give us a detailed bitch session about his 1k high stakes money leauges...of course him not winning will not be of his hands, unless he didn't follow his own advice.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be me if I dont win.

Lets just make it easy: Boldin will make you remember why he is the best per game wr out there.

Outside of one of the best WRs out there (Moss), it's pretty rare that you see a stud WR go to a new team and light it up right away. Not saying that Boldin isn't going to be solid, but like Marshall, I'm not sold that they're gonna post the same type of numbers they did last year.

Jahvid Best goes all "Gayle Sayers" on Chicago with multiple TDs.

+1

- Dexter Mc takes a long one to the house and scores 13 to 15fantasy points (ppr)

- Mike X gets 6 or 7 reecepetions including a td catch. And a second "Td pass" will be forced his way 50/50 whether he catches it or not.

Fessing up.... I *do* own all 3 of these players.on the same team.

I am starting Best over Ahmad Bradshaw,LeSean McCoy, Marion Barber.

I am benching Mike X and Dexter in favor of TO, Randy Moss, and P Garcon.

+1

While he's a concern to stay healthy, I think if he does he's gonna finish the season as the best fantasy RB. WEAK division - he catches out of the backfield, and he's really not giving up too many carries..

+2

I think the SF O-Line will be better this year. And I think Gore is carrying a chip on his shoulder after being upset at being underutilized last year.

Edit: I do not feel comfortable predicting #1 for the year for Gore. Though if he stays healthy, I like him for one of the top 3 rb spots this year.

Edited by Phantom Knight

My RBs are Mathews and Arian Foster, so I'm hoping they indeed BLOW UP!

In my main money league I have these two guys and jamal charles starting so i'm pretty stoked.....My other league I am going 2 start Arian over Pierre Thomas...Arian is going 2 blow colts out of the water i'm saying 140 2TDs and 3-4 catches with about 45 yards ...

Edited by FantasyDream

Matt Forte 113 yards rushing, 1 TD.........52 yards receiving, 1 TD