[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terrell Suggs on CBSportsline

The Grey Pilgrim

I used the Huddle IDP draft sheet today and drafted Terrell Suggs as a DL. Then when I got home to input Suggs into my DL spot, CBSportsline is showing him as LB. Wat up wit dat?

Is there anyway Commissioner's privilege can change his position on CBS to DL, or am I out of luck trying to use him at DL on CBS? If so, would it be ok to make a change like that?

I used the Huddle IDP draft sheet today and drafted Terrell Suggs as a DL. Then when I got home to input Suggs into my DL spot, CBSportsline is showing him as LB. Wat up wit dat?

Is there anyway Commissioner's privilege can change his position on CBS to DL, or am I out of luck trying to use him at DL on CBS? If so, would it be ok to make a change like that?

:wacko: sorry don't mean to laugh at your expense. This is just another example as to why CBSJunkline is worthless. I'm sure the commish has some sort of power to do something, but then you are getting a DE at LB, knocking him down a few pegs. Ridiculous.

:wacko: sorry don't mean to laugh at your expense. This is just another example as to why CBSJunkline is worthless. I'm sure the commish has some sort of power to do something, but then you are getting a DE at LB, knocking him down a few pegs. Ridiculous.

Use MFL for IDP if you can. Over the past few years all the hybrid OLB like Suggs have been properly slotted as DLs on MFL or vice-versa (Damarcus Ware). Be sure to research the site before drafting because some of them are that bad. But like Taz says, you should be able to override the system. Good luck.