[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How do you replace a manager on yahoo fantasy football

ttwarrior4

If Yahoo doesn't offer a specific option for this, then can you change the email address of the owner to someone else? Surely there's a way to do it before the season starts.

Not sure if you can though that since I've never commished on Yahoo, but just another reason to pony up a few bucks a piece for myfantasyleague.com. Commissioner is God as far as options/customizations go.

You can get it half off for moving your league there, which is about $45, and only a few bucks a piece, and try it out for free for 3 months too. Everyone here will tell you the same; MFL kicks ass...

no league is set on yahoo and can't be changed, only someone that knows about yahoo fantasy can probaly answer this

If Yahoo doesn't offer a specific option for this, then can you change the email address of the owner to someone else? Surely there's a way to do it before the season starts.

Not sure if you can though that since I've never commished on Yahoo, but just another reason to pony up a few bucks a piece for myfantasyleague.com. Commissioner is God as far as options/customizations go.

You can get it half off for moving your league there, which is about $45, and only a few bucks a piece, and try it out for free for 3 months too. Everyone here will tell you the same; MFL kicks ass...

I thought Yahoo had a way to do that, but I just checked and do not see it.

I am assuming this owner is not willing to leave the league peaceably? If he is, he could simply add a co-manager to his team and them I THINK he could remove himself leaving the team to the new owner.

If he is amenable and the co-manager route does not work, he could give you his password, you could login, change the email address, password etc and then handoff the team to the new owner.

If he is not amenable..... not sure what your options are.

I know. I know. I am an idiot. :wacko: But I am going to put in a plug for Yahoo.

It will NOT handle every league in the way that MFL will. But.... it WILL handle most leagues just fine. For the last few years it has also handled keepers and trading draft picks. Furthermore it has a very nice user interface, lots of player info, and for the astute owner decent reports for uncovering that emerging player before he emerges. I also am commish in a MFL league. And yes, it is good and I do like it. But I find myself doing my research in Yahoo for both leagues. All that and it is free. That means $90 more to throw back into league prizes - that is something MFL does not have. :tup:

i agree, i prefer yahoo over any other, i couldn't remove him on any other league on another site, . I think yahoo stopped doing this

because of volume , just like they gave up the cap league and moved it to facebook. No he won't leave on his own. He is 21 year

old that types in ebonics. He cut thomas jones for westbrook, and then cut winslow today, aka his starter for k boss. i posted nobody can pick them back up. Id hate to manage his team

I know. I know. I am an idiot. :wacko: But I am going to put in a plug for Yahoo.

It will NOT handle every league in the way that MFL will. But.... it WILL handle most leagues just fine. For the last few years it has also handled keepers and trading draft picks. Furthermore it has a very nice user interface, lots of player info, and for the astute owner decent reports for uncovering that emerging player before he emerges. I also am commish in a MFL league. And yes, it is good and I do like it. But I find myself doing my research in Yahoo for both leagues. All that and it is free. That means $90 more to throw back into league prizes - that is something MFL does not have. :tup:

To each his own, and I never had issues using Yahoo... If you're used to using the player research there, that's cool, but if you want to your league to be able to do whatever you all please, MFL blows them out of the water... It just all depends on how far you want to take it...

But this is factually incorrect.

i agree, i prefer yahoo over any other, i couldn't remove him on any other league on another site, .

You can easily remove a player as manager in MFL. Just go in, change the email address, invite new owner. Voila!