[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Fantasy Player of the last decade?

12D3

It's sort of chronologically wrong to say Faulk was the best of this decade since his decline began in 2004, but there's no question he was an all-time fantasy gem regardless of a rigid timeline. Absolute fantasy destroyer using 1000 yard seasons coupled with stud WR numbers too.

:wacko:

He could be listed on both a 1990s and 2000s best-of plaque.

I've been playing FFB for 7 years now. I'd guess that I've played in about 30-40 money leagues in that span. I can think of exactly ONE player who has NEVER been drafted outside of the first 3 rounds in a single one of those leagues:

Peyton Manning.

The winner is: PEYTON MANNING

below is some info on each position....scoring system used .05/passing yard, .1/rush/recv yard, .5/reception, -2 fumbles lost, INTs, 2 pts for 2 pt conversions, 4 pts/pass TD, 6 pts/all other TDs

QB: Manning has scored 2901.65 fantasy points (322.41 points/season)

Favre is second in total fantasy points with 2395.05 (266.12/season)

working on the RB, WR & TE part

LT has 5 of the top 15 seasons from 2001-2009 so my guess he is the easy winner...Holmes does have 2 of the top 3 (LT 2 of top 4)

from 01-09 is looks like LT in a runaway: 2850.65 fantasy points (316.74/season)

Randy Moss is tops at WR even with the yuk year in Oak: 2016.85 fantasy points (224.09/season) but if you take out the year in Oak the avg jumps up to 240.32/season

Gonzo at TE with 1597 fantasy points (177.44/season)

Edited by keggerz

Marshall Faulk, Preist Holmes, Rich Gannon, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady

4 out of 5 ain't bad.

Rich Gannon absolutely dominated the 2002 season. Back before the QB position really took off like we know it today.

What does that have to do with this thread :wacko: