[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it immoral to draft Carnal Williams (RB, TB)

Jack S

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy trade help needed:

My roster is still:

QB: Romo (DAL), Vick (PHI) and Hasslebeck (SEA)

RB: Gore (SF), Forte (CHI), Bush (OAK), Taylor (NE) and Jackson (GB)

WR: Johnson (DET), Austin (DAL), Crabtree (SF), Chambers (KC) and Edelman (NE)

TE: Clark (DAL), Olsen (CHI)

K: Crosby (GB)

D/ST: PIT, NYG

Our league is dynasty and TD only scoring with bonus points for distance and out of position scoring. Touchdowns of 1-10 yards are worth 3 points, 10-20 yards are worth 6 points, 20-50 yards are 9 points and 50+ yards are 12 points. There is a three point bonus for scoring TDs out of position, like if a QB runs one in or a RB takes a pass to the house they would get three more points. All D/ST points are based on distance of TDs scored.

Also we start one QB, two RBs, two WRs, one TE, one RB/WR/TE flex, one K and one D/ST

The trade offer is:

I trade: Vick, Forte, Calvin Johnson and Olsen

He trades: Peterson (MIN) and Moss (NEP)

He'll need to include two other guys to round it out. His worst two players on his team now are probably Devon Aromashadow and Tony Moeki (or however you spell it).

Because of our TD-only scoring rules, I'm not sure if this helps me or not. Also, because of one of our screwy rules, I will have to cut Moss at the end of the season but he wouldn't have to cut any of the players he'd get from me. What do you think?

LoL! I cannot believe this thread is still alive!

Well, unless you have some screwy scoring rules...

Our league is dynasty and TD only scoring with bonus points for distance and out of position scoring. Touchdowns of 1-10 yards are worth 3 points, 10-20 yards are worth 6 points, 20-50 yards are 9 points and 50+ yards are 12 points. There is a three point bonus for scoring TDs out of position, like if a QB runs one in or a RB takes a pass to the house they would get three more points. All D/ST points are based on distance of TDs scored.

I think this is the definition of screwy scoring rules.

Crazy trade help needed:

My roster is still:

QB: Romo (DAL), Vick (PHI) and Hasslebeck (SEA)

RB: Gore (SF), Forte (CHI), Bush (OAK), Taylor (NE) and Jackson (GB)

WR: Johnson (DET), Austin (DAL), Crabtree (SF), Chambers (KC) and Edelman (NE)

TE: Clark (DAL), Olsen (CHI)

K: Crosby (GB)

D/ST: PIT, NYG

Also we start one QB, two RBs, two WRs, one TE, one RB/WR/TE flex, one K and one D/ST

The trade offer is:

I trade: Vick, Forte, Calvin Johnson and Olsen

He trades: Peterson (MIN) and Moss (NEP)

He'll need to include two other guys to round it out. His worst two players on his team now are probably Devon Aromashadow and Tony Moeki (or however you spell it).

Because of our TD-only scoring rules, I'm not sure if this helps me or not. Also, because of one of our screwy rules, I will have to cut Moss at the end of the season but he wouldn't have to cut any of the players he'd get from me. What do you think?

Regarding the trade help request, you're improving your starting lineup with the trade. Do it. You don't need Vick, and you can use him to upgrade Forte and CJ to get AP and RMoss, that's a no brainer. And, Olsen is nothing (especially if you're going to get Moeaki (sp?) in return).

• 11 months later...