[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So who is fired up?

rocknrobn26

Season (mostly) starts tomorrow! :lol:

I'm pumped!

Have to play Al Chico in a doubleheader tomorrow. Downer. :tup:

Playing Chargerz in another league.

Egret you are toast!

MVP...LOOKOUT there's a new top gun in town!

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE????

:tup::lol::wacko:

Edited by rocknrobn26

Wonder if there is a stat on the oldest group of posters on one thread?

Now that I've joined, we must have set the record!

Oh, and I'm playing volleyball on the beach at 11 AM, then working at a 'concerts on the beach' fundraiser at 3 PM. When do the NFL games come on?

:wacko:

This is ridiculous. I'm like a kid at Christmas, couldn't sleep past 5 AM. :wacko:

As I get older, I get more excited. Bum & Robin, how are you even able to breathe, on these days.

Heading to my oldest son's apartment. Red Zone, Hawaiian pizza, cream-filled coffee cake, honey roasted nuts, diet orange soda & some incillin.

Good luck to all!!

This is definitely one of my favorite days of the year. Best of luck to all of my Huddle brotheren.

Just to let you know what my family is like. I am up at my Grandmother's house. She is 86 years old and has been given 2 weeks to live, as she has liver cancer. She talks very faintly, but, she called me over yesterday at Noon. She said "Can you turn me on my side and turn up the TV so that I can watch football."

:wacko: Here we go Steelers, Here we go !!!!

Edited by Menudo

This is definitely one of my favorite days of the year. Best of luck to all of my Huddle brotheren.

Just to let you know what my family is like. I am up at my Grandmother's house. She is 86 years old and has been given 2 weeks to live, as she has liver cancer. She talks very faintly, but, she called me over yesterday at Noon. She said "Can you turn me on my side and turn up the TV so that I can watch football."

:wacko: Here we go Steelers, Here we go !!!!

That is frickin' awesome, Menudo (the bolded part, not the cancer part). I love your Grandma already and I don't even know her! She sounds like one pretty cool lady. Sorry to hear she won't be with us much longer.

That is frickin' awesome, Menudo (the bolded part, not the cancer part). I love your Grandma already and I don't even know her! She sounds like one pretty cool lady. Sorry to hear she won't be with us much longer.

+1000000000 I will almost feel bad kicking Menudo's ass in Hardcore Homers now. Give your Gandma a hug

Edited by T_bone65

As I get older, I get more excited. Bum & Robin, how are you even able to breathe, on these days.

Heading to my oldest son's apartment. Red Zone, Hawaiian pizza, cream-filled coffee cake, honey roasted nuts, diet orange soda & some incillin.

Good luck to all!!

Ruining a perfectly good pizza with pineapple ought to be illegal. Fruit is for dessert, there, Nancy.

May all of us that are married make it through the season without major damage to the marriage due to this insanity we call the NFL.

No doubt I'm just wondering when my wifes gonna say we can't do anything on Sunday now cause you got football to watch...I say by week 3 the bitchin will start..

Ruining a perfectly good pizza with pineapple ought to be illegal. Fruit is for dessert, there, Nancy.

I agree, I have raised a Nancy. It was his choice. He is also a Cowboys fan, these things come with that territory. If it were my choice, it would be a bacon pizza.

Edited by Ramhock

My wife hung in there for the first thirty minutes of me flipping back and forth between NFLN and Countdown. She's gone now. She was quite the trooper this year. She'll be back for the Superbowl.

I agree, I have raised a Nancy. It was his choice. He is also a Cowboys fan, these things come with that territory. If it were my choice, it would be a bacon pizza.

ATTA BOY!!! Everything is better with bacon. "Will somebody please invent a bacon smoothie?"