[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamaal Charles

Pack04

Unfortantely I drafted late in all 3 of my leagues this year. Wasn't able to draft Charles in any of them. But he did help me win all 3 of my

leagues last year. Just wondering why this guy isn't starting or the clear cut starter? Does the coach just hate him? I thought he looked more

explosive in the preseason than Jones.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Charles owner in two leagues. I'm furious that he hasn't seen the field yet. However, unless Haley has an absolute death wish and wants to be fired, it is a matter of time before Charles takes over. He is the best offensive player that the Chiefs have.

I'm a Charles owner in two leagues. I'm furious that he hasn't seen the field yet. However, unless Haley has an absolute death wish and wants to be fired, it is a matter of time before Charles takes over. He is the best offensive player that the Chiefs have.

I just don't understand why all these coaches don't seem to want to play their best players. :wacko:

I think the chiefs want to use him as a change of pace ( Think Sproles). I drafted him in the 4th round in both of my leagues. I feel the weight of a loss coming every time I see T Jones on the field.

I can understand that. But personally I don't think the Chiefs need a change of pace back. They need ther best players on the field, and players that

can make a differnce. I like Thomas Jones but think Charles should be out on the field 90% of the snaps.

I just don't understand why all these coaches don't seem to want to play their best players. :wacko:

I don't know about all these coaches, but, Haley seems like he wants to prove a point. Jamal Charles numbers over the 2nd half of last year were simply phenomenal. The Chiefs message board is furious as well. Hopefully he takes over the job for good on this next drive. :tup: