[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamaal Charles

Pack04

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortuantly I trade Charles midseason last year the week before LJ got cut in my dynasty league and have to curse every time he scores for the rest of my life.

I chose to keep Grant instead of Charles in my one and only keeper league this year. My wife the Vikings fan who keeps telling me Grant is a Hack, who took charles with her first round pick in that league won't shut the hell up now. So I'm right there with ya.

Rice + Foster + Charles. :wacko:

Charles + Foster + .....Forte!

Hey, let me enjoy it for ONE week.

I came oh-so-close to taking Grant instead of Charles at 2.2, my gut has just never felt good about Grant.

Edited by PPIchamp

Charles is a much better short yardage runner than Thomas Jones. Charles has shown a great ability to make something out of nothing. He gets low and grinds out 3-5 yards.

Charles has 10 times the explosiveness of Thomas Jones, and that is being modest.

Charles is a much better receiver than Thomas Jones.

With all of that said, why wouldn't Haley split the touches 50/50 between the two of them. :wacko:

Charles is a much better short yardage runner than Thomas Jones. Charles has shown a great ability to make something out of nothing. He gets low and grinds out 3-5 yards.

Charles has 10 times the explosiveness of Thomas Jones, and that is being modest.

With all of that said, why wouldn't Haley split the touches 50/50 between the two of them. :wacko:

+1 :tup:

this blows. i'm going to lose by about 2 points b/c charles only got 9 carries. :tup:

serious question: anyone plan on using charles as trade bait to jittery owners of first-rounders who tanked this weekend?

I own him, and I'm not trading him. Of course, I'm assuming that Haley isn't a complete moron who wants to lose his job. If I'm correct in my assumption, Charles will eventually take over most of the touches from the RB position. It is my opinion that Charles is the 2nd most dangerous and explosive back in the league.

I own him, and I'm not trading him. Of course, I'm assuming that Haley isn't a complete moron who wants to lose his job. If I'm correct in my assumption, Charles will eventually take over most of the touches from the RB position. It is my opinion that Charles is the 2nd most dangerous and explosive back in the league.

+1. CJ Jr.

Concur. I also think they are playing it safe with Jamaal. They want him around in December... and so do we!! I don't think Arian will be able to keep it up if he has to run 30-35 times/week. My team is so ridiculous this year..

Cutler - BRoeth - ASmith (meh)

Peterson - Foster - Charles - Hightower - Spiller

Miles - Roddy White - Dez Bryant - Knox - McCluster

VDavis - RGronkowski

Gano

The Pack

i scored 50 more pts than the next guy. WRs could use a small upgrade, but i think i'll just sit on all these guys... PLEASE let me win this year.. 8 years losing in the playoffs is rough. OK ramble off. Jamaal Charles is effing silly.

serious question: anyone plan on using charles as trade bait to jittery owners of first-rounders who tanked this weekend?

ok, the other side of the coin: anyone trying to trade for charles by playing up that he had only 11 carries in each of the first two games?

I have Charles in all of my leagues. I believe you need to wait and see what happens later in the year before you jump to any conclusions about him.

1. Jones could get hurt

2. Wise/ Haley will eventually get desperate they play Charles more.

3. Wise / Haley could be saving Charle's tread on the tires. After all, they are 2-0.

4. Cassel looks terrible. I think KC will eventually be forced to run run run to stay in games.

I don't like the comparison to Chris Johnson though.