[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamaal Charles

Pack04

I own him, and I'm not trading him. Of course, I'm assuming that Haley isn't a complete moron who wants to lose his job. If I'm correct in my assumption, Charles will eventually take over most of the touches from the RB position. It is my opinion that Charles is the 2nd most dangerous and explosive back in the league.

they are 2-0 with Charles as the backup....too bad Haley fails to see he was one of the few bright spots offensively for the Chiefs, special teams included otherwise he might have been the lone bright spot on the offense other than the run blocking that has been pretty good so far...

all they really want out of Jones is about 80 yds and maybe a TD on 15-20 carries while Charles gets around 10-15 touches - he's figuring TJ is a back who gets better the more he touches the ball and can grind it out while Charles can absolutely impale a defense when he's fresh....even more-so when he is tired....

when the Chiefs start losing some games (they should lose the next 2), I would expect more of Charles when they are playing from behind...which is something I would expect from the Niners even by Gore alone plus he plays Indy and Houston after the Niners - after that, who knows?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic