[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grant out for the year

nimal

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really sucks for grant...im an nd fan...and i drafted grant in the 3rd last year and loved it......grant went 17th overall in my league....i took mathews at 14(with manning and brady going 15-16)....i was definitley looking to own grant again this year....but i took rodgers...and my draft position just didnt really afford me the opportunity....

my big concern now is what this will do to rodgers....there is no solid grinder there....what will this do to the offense.....the line didnt exactly look great in philly(although im not toooo worried about that...philly is always able to get pressure on qbs)....but without a good between the tackles runner i just wonder if this makes rodgers a huge target and if hell have enough time to make plays down field

it was funny, i had a little get together for the games sunday and two others in my league weer there. as soon as grant went down we just looked at each other, then ran to our laptops. i luckily picked up brandon jackson first, but it must have been by a couple seconds.

it was funny, i had a little get together for the games sunday and two others in my league weer there. as soon as grant went down we just looked at each other, then ran to our laptops. i luckily picked up brandon jackson first, but it must have been by a couple seconds.

Shrewd move dude! Yeer gonna pwn that league.

What kind of a BS league allows adds in the middle of a game?

They let you pick up players during a game? Free league?

for real, out for the season YES!!!!!!!!

Wow, so the guy tears up his leg for our entertainment, enduring pain, surgery and possibly ending his starting gig or even career, and you're cheering about it? I'm sure Grant will be happy to know that he'll get your imaginary team a few more points though.

Sadism at it's finest. It's a game. This is the dudes' life we're talking about here.

And I wouldn't count on a fantasy bonanza from Jackson either... If you thought Kuhn vultured alot of Grant's TDs, then just wait...

I wouldn't play in your league for many reasons.

:wacko:

It's not often that you see a FF thread where a guy will admit that he is not only classless but plays in chicken#### leagues too...